[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 583

jonni:
Where are they available?

Netu)))

emotraid:
I answer ... I do not need money, I just need toys that I can buy for money, beautiful clothes, a car, a yacht, a palace, to fly around the world in my plane, and I do not need money at all )))) I do not set a goal named money I have goals named gifts for myself ...)) sorry shto without money can not do ...

There was a guy here - Mixon)))) He earned a plane and no one ever saw him again)))

http://dl.pleera.net/211/21117/%D0%9B%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB_-_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88.mp3
http://dl.pleera.net/211/21117/%D0%9B%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB_-_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88.mp3
The song is about a burp:

strangerr:

He's right, think about it.

Yeah, I see a signal down there, but I have a stop close, I'll wait a bit.

emotraid:

Yeah, I see a signal down there, but I've got a stop close, I'll wait a bit.

What, a crow?

emotraid:
I answer ... I do not need money, I just need toys that I can buy for money, beautiful clothes, a car, a yacht, a palace, to fly around the world in my plane, and I do not need money at all )))) I do not set a goal named money I have goals named gifts for myself ...)) sorry shto without money can not do ...

Unfortunately Eugene, with your deposit it is not realistic. Sorry, but to make money on the market you need a good initial capital. Otherwise you can't. Or else, maybe just to play around. But if you're lucky, you might be able to make some money... :))))))

artikul:

There was a guy here - Mixon )))) He earned a plane but no one ever saw him again)))

I'd take off too, as soon as I got a plane, why sit here with a plane? )))) what about the mix? is it richer than mobile? ))))

emotraid:

I would also go as soon as I got a plane, why sit here with a plane? ))) What's the mix? ))))

Billionaire )))) All the trains with hamsters blown up ))))

emotraid:

Yeah, I see a signal down, but I have a stop close, I'll wait a little
for the rise of 3170 and from there down (at 1.3170 I'll sell)

strangerr:

What, the moose?

I don't know... not too keen on the moose yet, we're having a good time, maybe my buy will bounce back ))))