[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 558

ULAD:
!!! Neck.
yes...looks like that..... head in front.... another shoulder.... and............ speed lift to the service room..... the middle picture is like this...............;)))

Tantrik:
he who has a plus-size lock has a good laugh.
US debt ceiling to be raised to $16.4 trillion from $15.2 trillion on Friday

Tantrik:
he who has a plus-size lock has a good laugh.

:))) of course :))

margaret:
But the eu won't fall too far, it will renew its low and go long up.... only if it turns around now and shows its bottom
Well said. Fundamentals. And if not a foundation, then usually such a Thursday repeats.

margaret:
US debt ceiling to be raised to $16.4 trillion from $15.2 trillion on Friday

There will be more quid. By a trillion!!!

Now there's enough for everyone.)))

On the EUR, short term, 1.3111 is resistance, 1.3095 is a temporary peddle.

Which will be the first to collapse is not yet clear.

TEXX:

On the EUR, short term, 1.3111 is resistance, 1.3095 is a temporary peddle.

Which will be the first to collapse is not yet clear.

Forecast to 1.287 around Friday... let's see... that's the market... who knows for sure let me know ;))) this is assuming the leverage is formed.

Igor, I would be very grateful if you could share your advice, because the main thing is not money, but communication and understanding ;)))

De ja vu = end of December

McBro:
forecast to 1.287 around Friday... let's see... it's a market... who knows for sure let me know ;))) this is on the assumption of a formed leverage.

I don't see it that way, but if we go down, first 1.3055 (if we go down too much, then 1.3025), then 1.3000.