[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 235

Tantrik:
used 6 pips - waiting!

You don't have to wait, it'll kick out.

Just some kind of mask show. Just as Eiropa tries to kick off the festivities another ratings agency appears.

margaret:
Demura last week talked about a correction from the 1.25 level
Margaret and Demura have a point))) More downside today

Vlad72:
Triple bullish divergence already on the dovetails, let's collect the last one and go up
I had it on my chart last week, but it got broken, as Romanov wrote... it happens once in a year, maybe even in a decade... and they took it and broke it...

MobileMan:
Margaret and Demura have a point )))) We'll go down today.

there is a saying: "hurry up slowly"...

strangerr:

You don't have to wait - it will.
She persistently fights off 127 phiba

margaret:
I had it on the schedule last week, but it got broken, as Romanov wrote... it happens once a year, maybe even a decade... and they took it and broke it...
so up we go with the arrow)))

Vlad72:
so we'll fly up the arrow)))
I'm not going to argue. We'll soon see for ourselves.

MobileMan:
You should not do that... I'm telling you. I am VERY sure there will be another 1.25... If not today, then Monday-Tuesday

I'm not arguing that it won't, I'd even be surprised if it didn't (there must be something on the fundamentals that would make a dramatic difference). The eura goes back and forth at 250pp. - What to do?

Then - VERY sure!!! - But they do not see more than 30 pips according to my secret research (those who move the markets are sure of 30 pips) and the rest is just a coincidence of opinions. If they don't do it, they are sure - the rest are coincidence of opinions... All right, it doesn't matter - just give us your opinion (you see, I don't believe it - maybe brokerage companies send us 3-4 accurate forecasts and then they plum) everyone shows something, says, etc. Well, at least a screenshot of a psychic's diploma?

Vlad72:
so up we go with the arrow)))
Now Stranger will call, give instructions and she'll get a run in, but not for long...