[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 719

MobileMan:
And anyway, visions - they're flashes...
Radiculitis or something? So treat it.

MobileMan:

well... I've got the same picture... Going to 1.32 and then 1.28
See now and then not far (100 -150pps at the most) ((((, and what then and then you have to ask

yosuf:
But, on the other hand, one can work on various strategies on the demo, and the failure of a strategy is no less painful than losing real money. I do not approve of aggressive strategy, I advocate a moderate approach in favour of confident low returns comparable to a real business in the goods and services market - about 10-20% of invested funds every month, so far without reinvesting. Reinvestment mode is triggered after the initial own funds are fully withdrawn. What I achieved in January on my demo account: Trading started with conditional 992 000 cents, but mentally I figured out that I have only 100K cents funds and analyzing exactly this value of the initial deposit. For a month of moderate trading, the maximum drawdown of the initial funds amounted to 40000 or 40%, now it is 10%, balance is 1024 000, equity is 982 000, I think with some fluctuation, equity has to firstly reach the value of the initial deposit by the end of February, and then, with some delay, go in parallel with the balance. Lot=0.1, over 40 currency pairs have been traded simultaneously. I have set a goal - for now 10% per month of the initial deposit is enough.

As for working out strategies - no arguments, only FOR.

strangerr:

I'd take it to a workshop)))
under the table... :0))

margin.call:
Radiculitis or something? So treat it, don't start it.

damn it ... this guy is the best... you and uncle Kolya figure out who's the real deal there?

margin.call:
Radiculitis or something? So treat it, don't let it go.
No just below sciatica!

Bought low 1.3069 stop 1.3021 (here's how it works)

Salavatka:
No just below sciatica!
Is it really a haemorrhoid?

Tantrik:
should have bought immediately at the signal!

Tantrik:

3150-85.