[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 589

emotraid:
I got out of it, and if the buy goes down, I've tripled it now, I don't want to close the buy )))).

You're going in two directions, too?

strangerr:

Kolyan here confirms his nickname.

And what about 3170 - it neither goes down nor up (I didn't buy it now it will go up)

emotraid:
I got out of it, even if the buy is going to close, it is tripled, I don't want to close it ))))
I think, there is no need to close, it is a temporary correction, the real targets are far above

MobileMan:

Are you guys conspiring to get at me? I've said it all. I hold the sells from 1.2693 and will close them around 1.26 or maybe even lower. Right now I'm brutally selling on another account + hanging a sell on 50% of the depo from 1.3180 since yesterday. I'm not forcing ANYONE to solo with me and listen to my signals.

Good for you, got out like you have such a strategy and you talked about it, we all remember don't worry. NOOO!!!!! I do understand that with my deposit I can say I am going to the bank. But speaking of real traders. I know I'm going to the bank with my deposit, but real traders. Small but very threatening sharks like some of them here. )))) I'm laughing my ass off. :) LOL...... You, Mobile Man, unfortunately, swim on the other side. You're lucky ..... But that's just for the time being. It seems to me, though I could be wrong. I think we're going to bounce back and then we're going to go back up again. Because the euora cannot not be and will be with the dollar forever. The eu, the bitch, the bitch, whatever you want to call it, it will be there even geographically. To be honest, I had a vague idea that a MEGA, by your standards, trend started on January 16-19, because I noticed it already then. And I'm seriously fucked, no doubt about it, LOSS...... Shark LOSH, has anyone heard of this? :)))) I'm gonna fucking burst out laughing....... So you trade long term, as I understand it, because you still hold the seals, you'll have to hold them for a long time..... you made a mistake with your entry. . And there comes a point in every trader's life when he has to admit to himself, not to me, not to you, not to Emodetka..... anyone, just to himself. Admit it and don't regret it!!!!!! You're really cool, you just made a mistake. Let me show you my real????? I'm a fuckin' tradin' trader. Check it out. Real!!!!!

But I'm a shark. I'm gonna chew everybody out. )))))))))))) I'm gonna crack up laughing......!!!!!!!!

jonni:
I know it won't work that way - thoughts, thoughts... We live once, though.

everything will work out as soon as I earn my first million, I'll gather everyone together and make kebabs and ukha (I cook very well, my grandma gave it to me)))

yosuf:
I don't think we need to close, it's a temporary correction, the real targets are way up

Yeah, thanks, I'll hold the stop at 30792, the trader taught me to put uneven numbers ))))

emotraid:

everything will work out as soon as I earn the first million, I'll gather everyone together and make kebabs and ukha (I'm a very good cook, I get it from my grandma)))
I'll take the borscht then)))

emotraid:
I got out of it, and if the buyout goes down, it's already tripled by the village, I don't want to close the buyout ))))

Oh, yeah...

jonni:
I'll have the borscht then)))

no, borscht is my favourite dish, no one makes borscht better than me, the secret is to cook the meat properly ))))

nikelodeon:

Good for you, got out like you have such a strategy and you talked about it, we all remember don't worry. NOOO!!!!! I do understand that with my deposit I can say I am going to the bank. But speaking of real traders. I know I'm going to the bank with my deposit, but real traders. Small but very threatening sharks like some of them here. )))) I'm laughing my ass off. :) LOL...... You, Mobile Man, unfortunately, swim on the other side. You're in luck..... But that's just for the time being. It seems to me, though I could be wrong. I think we're going to bounce back and then we're going to go back up again. Because the euora cannot not be and will be with the dollar forever. The eu, the bitch, the bitch, whatever you want to call it, it will be there even geographically. To be honest, I had a vague idea that a MEGA by your standards trend started on January 16-19, because I noticed it even then. And I'm seriously fucked up, no doubt about it, LOSS...... Shark sucker, anybody heard of this? :)))) I'm gonna fucking burst out laughing....... So you trade long term, as I understand it, because you still hold the seals, you have to hold them for a long time..... you made a mistake with your entry. . And every trader has a moment when he has to admit to himself, not to me, not to you, not to Emodetky..... anyone, just to himself. Admit it and don't regret it!!!!!! You're really cool, you just made a mistake. Let me show you my real????? I'm a fuckin' tradin' trader. Check it out. Real!!!!!

But I'm a shark. I'm gonna chew everybody out. )))))))))))) I'm gonna crack up laughing......!!!!!!!!

Brother, do not be nervous - they (nerves) do not recover, although at school they said in biology that if you eat 40 kilos of pickles, one nerve cell will recover.