[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 565

Sdimm:

Hi Igor.MT got a hit:

EUR/USD on the day: The pair's sharp decline from Thursday's high of 1.3184 has targeted projected support at 1.3052. A negative candlestick formed on Thursday's daily chart is likely to trigger a new wave of downward pressure below 1.3052, continuing the delayed decline towards the inter-wave higher lows of 1.2931 and 1.2854. A loss of 1.3052 would also confirm the high of 1.3184 as a potential bullish setback for the short term, but only a drop below Monday's low of 1.2854 would provide confirmation. If the 1.3052 level holds, it will trigger a recovery to 1.3184, which is protected by 1.3136.

I didn't get it.... I guess I don't get it from anywhere: )))) Hi!

strangerr:

Closer to 1.28. And bears, who are waiting for 1.25-26 will remain blocked in sells again..,
For them this show - they are buying the remainders, and from 33 you can easily go to 28 - 27.

Tantrik:
I didn't get any .... I guess I'm not climbing around :)))) Hi!

I found it as they say))) Are you still trading on zulu? Haven't been there in a while since they raised the bar.

Cheers, everyone. Turns out it's so easy to be on the plus side. And it feels so good :)))))

emotraid:

I wonder if there are any cop traders around? )))

I'm gonna run out of time and start buying if the alarm goes off

I don't know). My friend has a friend who is a cop and a trader.)

I see, I'll have to leave the locked up Tantrik with the bajas at 1.3150 first)))

Sdimm:

Went and found it as they say))) Are you still trading on zulu? Haven't been there for a while since they raised the bar.
I`ve quit, i`ve been testing my TS for a year and i`ve used Zulu for 6 months, its for pips only, i`ve been monitoring and working on loss, if i`ve had 500pp drawdown for 3 months and went out, all i`ve had negative balance for a month (i`ve raised my account and closed all my deals). Approximately 6 part of the orders do not go through - mostly profitable. I am thinking to monitor the euR on onyx - does it show trades in real time there?

nikelodeon:
Cheers, everyone. Turns out it's so easy to be on the plus side. And it feels so good :)))))
It's so hard to be in minus, it's so unpleasant)))

Salavatka:
It's so hard to be in deficit, it's so unpleasant)))

Take an example from Mobilich ))))

strangerr:
I see, I'll have to leave the locked up Tantrik with the bajas at 1.3150 first)))
Buy closed at 16p last night (if I had put 30 I would be in the black now)