[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 559

McBro:

Igor, I would be very grateful if you could share your advice, because the main thing is not money, but communication and understanding ;)))

Who am I?

I don't think we're going anywhere. There are no volumes, it's just a matter of keeping it at this level :)))))

...I repeat...Asia celebrates the new year...a holiday for many nations...

Tantrik:
Who am I?

Yes yes.

lotos7:

...I repeat...Asia celebrates the new year...a holiday for many nations...

Happy holidays, although according to feng shui the year begins on February 4, astronomical almost when and Persian at the end of March.

Even the stochastic doesn't want to make up its mind. We're at an equilibrium point. A rare case... :)))))))))))))

nikelodeon:
Even the stochastic doesn't want to make up its mind. We're at an equilibrium point. A rare case... :)))))))))))))

Mishkin zero and warm fractal - wait for upward momentum )))

Already exhausted waiting for.... :))))

nikelodeon:
Already exhausted waiting for.... :))))

Bye-bye stop and go to sleep )))

nikelodeon:
Even stochastic doesn't want to decide. We are at an equilibrium point. A rare case... :)))))))))))))

Looks like ))))

Friday might not give the sell off a shot up to 1.328 or so, in which case next week will be for the bears, or half of the week most likely.

Also Friday may (what I hope) spill into the area of 1.29 and 1.285, in order to balance the technique, and "people" will think sale )))) 1.36 is looming on the horizon)))

watch....)))