[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 566

emotraid:

I never touch anyone, never argue with anyone, never prove anything, never get into anyone's heart, always listen to everyone, agree with everyone even if they talk nonsense, never fight with cops, never drink vodka and do not trade by the rules that are foisted on me)))

You are the most emotional trader, who does not get involved in anything. By the way, on the subject of EMO. We are talking about Emotions, but all the Emos are like this: "I never touch anyone, never argue with anyone, never try to prove anything, never get into the heart of anyone, always listen to everyone, agree with everyone". How do you then express your emotions?

artikul:

Take it from Mobilich )))))

He's got a mile-deep depo, how can I take his example? I'll take my own, I'll buy it somehow)))

Tantrik:
Buy closed at 16 pips overnight (if I had put 30, I would be in the black now)

You went to the sell from the high yesterday, so why go back and forth, sit back and smoke.

emotraid:

He's got a million-deep depo, how can I take his example? I'll take my own, I'll buy it)))
And on a demo account, too.

Thanks to those who listened to me. I have a couple of deposits in hand :)

emotraid:

he's got a million dollars in the bank, how can i take his example? i'll take my own, i'll take a buy)))

i've been there since yesterday evening, i've been in the box, but i've already played it a little....

Tantrik:
I quit, I have been testing the TS for a year, 6 months of them on Zulu - the service is lagging, they only have monitoring and first places (they are the first to lose), if I have 3 months of 500pp drawdown on the account and then come out - then all months are negative on the monitoring (and the account grew and trades closed). Approximately 6 part of the orders do not go through - mostly profitable. I am thinking to monitor the euR on onyx - does it show trades in real time there?

I got it, there are some alarmists on itro but the service is lame and there is nothing in russian.

nikelodeon:

How do you then express your emotions?

If I am at a loss, I break everything and turn up the music, throw bottles and cans at passers-by under the window; if I am in profit, I turn up the music in the house, break everything that is not broken and throw it at passers-by))

strangerr:

You went to the sell from the high yesterday, so why are you wiggling back and forth, sit and smoke.
I sent you a screenshot - the trend sell did not come from - where the sell - no. (There is no profit on the Eu, and without the Eu, the system will work +, and on the Eu table tennis only eats profit from the system).

emotraid:

if i'm in a loss, i break everything and play music louder, throw bottles and cans at passers-by under the window, if i'm in profit, i play music all over the house, break what is not broken and throw at passers-by what has not been thrown away yet )))
and then I get in trouble with the cops :))))