[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 571

margin.call:

Well, he told me he didn't have any losing trades. It was either profit or me.

We chatted. Nice guy to talk to, just a little nervous. But most of you are when you're pressed for time.

I think he was trading all right until he got here ))))

Don't be too hard on the mirror.

strangerr:

Tantrik, and where in the box is the stop?)))
Right underneath you!

strangerr:
On H1 another candle or hairpin up and hello south))))

So we have to cut yesterday's appendix, it should have caught on the hairpin(((((

solar:
Don't be too hard on the mirror
I totally agree with you ))))

margin.call:

Well, he told me he didn't have any losing trades. It was either profit or me.

We chatted. Nice guy to talk to, just a little nervous. But most of you are when you're pressed for time.

I think he was trading all right until he got here ))))

I traded OK, because he was going down in one trend. Any fool can do that. He must have only had some seals, and he used them to raise. But then the trend changed and it's fucked. He just needs to change from bears to bulls and he'll be fine...

Sdimm:

So we have to cut yesterday's appendix, it had to catch on the hairpin(((((

I mean we will fall, I think to 1.3020 for now.

will there be overhang? or is the south already

nikelodeon:
If you do not like stops and do not like 20% of the deposit, then I'm coming with you.

If you don't like stops and are hitting 20% of your deposit, then I'm coming to you.

If you do not care about the context, then we will definitely meet each other more than once )))

strangerr:

I mean we are going to fall, I think to 1.3020 for now.

i always admire the ability to predict (no quibbles) i'm a moron... what i see is what i trade.... damn it like a monkey ((((

strangerr:

I mean we will fall, I think to 1.3020 for now.

the pending buy is caught on the tip of the hairpin