[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 442

strangerr:

There are no sales as there were no sales, and true volumes are a myth, although my screenshots show volumes from futures, there is no such thing as true in nature)))

Oh yes I did, it's my volume indicator from futures. So I think, there really were more trades but the total volume was small, to sell let's say.... OK, I'll give it another go...

Rather, the change of interest removes the resistance that in normal circumstances would not allow the price to breach this threshold so easily.

nikelodeon:

For example..... Volume is positive, i.e. there were more people buying than selling in that hour, but the exchange rate went down????

For example (most likely) a thick resistance from above, which could not be broken through the first time.

nikelodeon:

Oh yes I did, it's my volume indicator from futures. So I'm thinking, there really were more trades but the total volume was small, to sell let's say.... OK, I'll give it some more thought...

I never worry about such questions, for me there is a level of max volume and price reaction to it.

In this case, the insiders also muddy the waters beforehand, they often make moves on the foundation beforehand, and sometimes the news is released and there is no reaction.

OK, bye to Monday, everyone.

strangerr:

There are no sales and never was, and true volumes are a myth, although my screenshots show volumes from futures, there is no such thing as true)))

DND rules and no one will ever know about them ... alas

strangerr:

There are no sales and never was, and the true volumes are a myth, although on my screenshots the volumes from futures, there is no more true in nature)))
Futures volumes are a spoon in the sea.

Sta2066:
The purchases are small. The sales guys are serious. Not knowing the true volumes at all, one illusion.
I agree. Serious guys in sales )))) And me included.

MobileMan:
I agree. Serious guys in sales ))) And me included.

Conversation in general. Hardly any serious guys in sales right now.

You didn't close?