[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 436

GoVegas:

February and March options contracts are not in favour of calls

is more amount of puts or calls means that price will go to the buy or sell ? is the preponderance of call or put volume a sign of prevailing trend ? and many more interesting questions ...

>

strangerr:
Don't swear, but tell me where we are going)))

old forecast - didn't do anything. I keep writing where we are going - if I had traded according to my forecast I would have bought a Zhiguli a long time ago! (Or even a Logan!)

solar:

Do more put or call volume always mean that the price will go to the buy or sell ? does the preponderance of volume in call or put mean that there is a prevailing trend ? and many more interesting questions ...

It depends on what purpose those puts or calls were purchased for. And it is equally important who is on the other side of the deal.)

price / call / put volume correlation

>

GoVegas:

It depends on what purpose those puts or calls were purchased for. And just as importantly, who is on the other side of the deal ;)

Price/volume relationship of the calls/puts

To be honest I don't really care where we'll go ... if I see prerequisites for a decline I will work from the haves, meanwhile, from the lows to buy, purely technically even the buying is working out faster than the shorts (growth with more enthusiasm) .... for now even technically the shorts are working faster than the shorts (high momentum).

solar:

does a larger number of puts or calls mean the price will go either buy or sell ? does the preponderance of call or put volume indicate a prevailing trend ? and many more interesting questions...

Thanks ! Funny poem. >

How about this for Monday?

Sdimm:

How about this for Monday?

That'll be the one:

Is mobilich at 3050-80 ready?)))

strangerr:

That's the kind of thing that's going to happen:

Probably:

yosuf:

Probably:

1.3050-80 to 1.2780-1.28 - further upward momentum.