[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 443

Mobilich, I will tell you the future of bears: at 1.3050 they will think, those who have survived, on the decline from there to 1.28 they will rejoice and go to sells, while shouting about a downtrend, on the move up from 1.28 they will say that it is a correction and sell on the rise, and then comes Kolya, he will not say anything, he is a silent guy.

Yes, I also forgot - the survivors will brag later that their skin is less damaged than that of the others.

The medium-term perspective:

With the months, it's hard to argue. Monday, I open a buy, markets are closed now. I will be in buying for three weeks (till February 12). Why till 12??? not me but Gunn for answers ;))). February 4 is the Chinese New Year. Plus the Olympics, and the situation with the liner, I think by that time will be solved. Sell. Let's see... the market is the market. ;)

strangerr:

Mobilich, I will tell you the future of bears: at 1.3050 they will think, those who have survived, on the decline from there to 1.28 they will rejoice and go to sells, while shouting about a downtrend, on the move up from 1.28 they will say that it is a correction and sell on the rise, and then comes Kolya, he will not say anything, he is a silent guy.

Yes, I also forgot - the survivors will then boast that their skin is less damaged than the rest.

Well said, picturesque about the hide:)

Only it won't do any good, I think the deposit will be drained, which of course will do good. I think this is greed and freebies. It's greed and freebies that are around. And the fear of losing your position of exclusivity. I sincerely wish you, Mobila, to lose now, because if you slip up for free, there will be no experience, which means lost time to learn...

strangerr:

Yes, I also forgot - the survivors will then boast that their skin is less damaged than that of the others.

I can bear any price... I open and close the lock (partially) and improve my position more and more

MobileMan:
I can bear any price... I open and close the lok (partially) and I improve my position more and more

and when it's bad, you pop two bottles of vodka and it doesn't matter? )))))))))

MobileMan:
I will withstand any price. I open and close the lock (partly) and I improve my position more and more

If you're stroking the forex director's daughter's knee, then sure. Maybe you're just allowed to break the rule "Do not take a loss".

Loki exists, of course, as a concept. Described well, for example, by Neumann. But that's not the case. 1.2800 Stranger told you for nothing. Now you will hold on to it. It is the view of a person, who is not burdened with loss-making positions. It is easy to change it for real. 1.2890 was there on Friday.

And if it passes 1.3050, why not 1.3700.

But if you don't sell out in a month, open your own branch. We'll read and absorb, not like Niroba. Sorry...

The eura will go down ))))

OlegTs:

Well said, vividly so about the skin:)

Only it won't do any good, I think the deposit will be drained, which of course will be good for you. Locking in a higher lot is not about saving the deposit, it's about making a profit anyway. It's greed and freebies that are around. And the fear of losing your position of exclusivity. I sincerely wish you, Mobila, to lose now, because if you slip up for free, there will be no experience, which means lost time to learn...

It will be hard for him to study because the eu will go down

artikul:
The eura will go down ))))

Who cares where it will go, the main thing is to open the order in the right direction

emotraid:

Who cares where it goes, the main thing is to open the order in the right direction.

Emo, baby.... ♪ I can tell you're on the fence ♪ ))))) Me, too. ))))