[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 425

strangerr:

then setting ourselves up for growth without a pullback - euro, pound, aussie (how is the aussie moose? is the meat not stiff?)

Hi Friends all!!! Rising (rebound), at 32, myself standing in the sales, in general the cruise liner will be sorted out, then it's back to the sell, watch the "fun pictures" ;)

May God give the slump a chance to survive...

McBro:

Hi Friends all!!! Rising (rebound), at 32, myself standing in the sales, in general the cruise liner will be sorted out, then it's back to the sell, watch the "fun pictures" ;)

is it like a sell stop? Hi!

Tantrik:
is it like a sell stop? Hi!
Yes it is, this week I put it on Monday, the GEP worked out at the bounce, I hold a sell, it is open, on top of it there is another one...

McBro:

another long term fucker... Hic... hic... back to the mobile... let's see the 10 year olds instead of the wiki.

McBro:
Yes it is, this week I bet on Monday, GEP worked out at the bounce, I hold a sell, it is open, on top of it there is another one...
I do not have any sells on the screenshot, so I asked (it is so), rebound is smoothly turning into a new trend (still mini)

solar:

another long term guy... Hic... hic... back to the mobile... let's see the 10 year olds, not the wickly ones.

yes Solar is also good to see ;))))

the main thing is that we're all traders and who follows what strategy is "a private matter" ;)))

Tantrik:
no sells on the screen, so I asked (is so), rebounding smoothly into a new trend (mini so far)
The leg has not fully worked out, the americans have a pre-presidential year in 2012, the bx always rises in years like these, plus 2012 is the second wave of the "crisis", let's see 2008 ...

strangerr:

Do you guys only look in one direction?))

at 81.49 the GEP is not closed

Tantrik:
no sells on the screen, so I asked (is so), rebounding smoothly into a new trend (mini so far)