[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 419

MobileMan:
Do you think there will be a 1.28 on the day?

No.

Salavatka:
My opinion - no well it is (Opa prompts) Although you see at m30 divert swallowed (it was strong) resistance is very strong should go down in theory !

)))) thanks

strangerr:

No.

I just set the TP at 1.28 exactly ) if it reaches them I will close a series of orders on the eu in total plus 50% of the depo ))) (roughly)

Do you think it will be 1.2837?

MobileMan:

I just set the TP at 1.28 exactly ) if it comes to them, I will close a series of orders on the eu in total plus 50% of the depo ))) (roughly)

I would put it at 2825, 2820 max. But that's what I think. Here are the levels, for now dance on the first 2890:

MobileMan:

I just set the TP at 1.28 exactly ) if it reaches them I will close a series of orders on the eu in total plus 50% of the depo ))) (approximately)

Do you think it will be 1.2837?

In your case I would also close at 10% without thinking

Salavatka:
In your case, I would close even at 10% without thinking

I have a slightly different TS )))

MobileMan:

I have a slightly different TS )))
You don't learn anything!!! I'm not your adviser from now on! there have been many like you before you and will continue to be, everyone learns from their mistakes!

Salavatka:
You don't learn anything!!! From now on, I'm not your adviser!

I'm sorry. I'm just kidding.

MobileMan:

Well, I'm sorry. I'm just kidding.
I'm kidding too )))) It's just that martin is very dangerous and it will lead to you losing everything all at once!

I think it should come down too. And there is snow in Ukraine, and lots of it!