[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 431

Well, I thought I'd know the forecast by the end of the year and there's a dance ))))

MobileMan:
Tell me, Stranger, from 2963 in your opinion should it bounce back down?

The nearest target is 1.3150 - the margin of error is hard to say, on the lower chart 1.3180, only after this upside pass can we talk about a serious correction...

And now the trend for the current short-term moment ... the lower oscillator informs about the beginning of a strong move upwards - a new high and the forthcoming formation of a divergence on the beginning of the forthcoming correction...

in russian they said 2 to 5 weeks for the operation..... what are we like Kids??? ;))) ( better this way!!!) $))

McBro:
and the fifth is a cruise liner, from which we dance.... ;)))
which TF to start with, tell us and show us...words can't do it...

forte928:

The nearest target is 1.3150 - the margin of error is hard to say, on the lower chart 1.3180, only after this upside pass can we talk about a serious correction...

And now the trend for the current short-term moment ... the lower oscillator informs about the emergence of a strong move upwards - a renewal of the maximum and the upcoming formation of a divergence on the beginning of the coming correction...

And what's wrong with a correction from current levels going down to 2770 60 and up, and the bollinger will redraw later.

forte928:
which TF to start with, tell me and show me...words can't do it...

forte928:
which TF to start with, tell me and show me...words can't do it...

read here, hello! ;)

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45438/page425

Tantrik:
What's wrong with a correction from the current levels going to 2770 60 and up, with a later redraw of the bollinger.

Tantrik, the correction is possible only till 1.2825+pair of pips, how many times do I have to tell you?) And only after the breakthrough 2890 on the hour.

Look at the difficult things more simply )))

Certainly better, and trying it out is even better