[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 209

jonni:
I think there are some signals, but my deposit is too small to bear the drawdowns.)

I only have 240 in my account. I'm not a millionaire yet either.

I got a signal, I wait five minutes if it does not go away, I will move in.

emotraid:

Yeah, it's a real pain in the ass when you draw a thousand pussies and sit back and watch the depot fly away ))))
YEAH,I'M LIKE THAT)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nikelodeon:

Wow a trend of 800 pips even... I consider it a MEGA gigantic move........ So to say that the trend hasn't changed, on the dailies maybe yes, but on the hours then?????

That's not what I'm worried about)))

emotraid:

You should put three monitors one above the other, Elder wrote about three screens and you'll stop drinking immediately, try watching three at once )))

jonni:
Oh, I envy you guys, I wish I could get off at least 15 minutes and switch to H1. The signals are there, but the deposit is small, the drawdowns will not stand.)

I've got a good H1 in my trading robot. I've got a good H1 in my trading robot. I know it's not going to be easy to raise, but I'm trying. So will you. There, the leverage of 1:500 is quite acceptable for such a dept. size....

odiseif:

Yeah, a dozen)))

On the candles down; there's a shooting star.))On H1.)

nikelodeon:

Wow a trend of 800 pips even... I consider it a MEGA gigantic move........ So to say that the trend has not changed, on the daily may be yes, but on the hourly then?????
on m5 there are several trends a day pure colondike. All gone... (the pullback on the m30 to 2760)

strangerr:

That's not what I'm worried about.)

Sorry I don't dabble in gold....

odiseif:

Cool, I'll make one if I'm rich)) Thank you))