[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 580

nikelodeon:
Unfortunately he can't trade, and neither can his family members. But otherwise, I think the market has already considered everything he has to say....

Then why say anything at all? )))

nikelodeon:
Unfortunately he can't trade, and neither can his family members. But otherwise, I think the market has already considered everything he has to say....

Yes, he can not ... and what are fake traders for? All these jackals are doing just that, they call their people and get the cream, we have to sweat to get their bullshit right ))))

How long before the show starts?

What's up? Can anyone see his face at least say something! Or is it all banal!?

Salavatka:
What is it? Can anyone see his face at least say something! Or is it all banal!?
3:15 p.m. Kiev time.

emotraid:

Yeah, he can't... and fake ones for what, what are you talking about? That's what all these google jackals do, they call their people and take the cream, we have to sweat to get their bullshit right ))))

no, i'm not. i'm not bullshitting you, how could you think that of me:)))))))))))

It takes an hour to shop and it doesn't grow. What does that tell you????

margaret:
3:15 p.m. Kiev time.

Oh, thank you! It's so quiet, it's like he's about to say something important!

There's no trade at all! What kind of forecasts are there?

nikelodeon:

I'm not.... I'm not bullshitting you, how could you think that of me:)))))))))))
You're a Shark! Clench your teeth!

After Draghi, more stats for the states + Friday to be a shakeout