[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 736

new-rena:
I have already tried it. I spent the whole day looking for something that does not deceive me. I am trying it first in visual mode and look at its behavior. I am not fooled, I am in visual mode first and I am looking at the behaviour. So it's normal.

It's a terrible indicator)

In 3 years I haven't found a decent one for my requirements.

There's no such thing. Don't waste your time.

you don't think it doesn't draw the current bar... it's a grail... it doesn't work that way...)

it may change the color of a whole bunch of bars, especially when you update it or reload mt4

you may remove the repainting from the code, but it won't help you as much as it is drawing now

7Konstantin7:

It's a terrible indicator)

What I meant was that the current bar if it shows a sell, it stays that way, never mind everything else. On M30 it's fine)))

new-rena:
I meant the current bar if it shows a sell, it stays that way, no matter everything else. On M30 it's OK)))

How so)

you mean it shows the current bar without re-drawing ok maybe so

but the interesting thing is that it guesses it? is that what you're saying?)

it always does?

I've tried a lot of fishers but i'll try again :D

new-rena:
What I meant was that the current bar if it shows a sell, it stays that way, never mind everything else. On M30 it's ok)))
It doesn't stay. Then in a whole bunch with others it easily jumps to where it needs to go. Run it in the tester, see for yourself.

OnGoing:
It doesn't. Then a whole bunch with others easily jumps to where it needs to go. Run it in the tester, see for yourself.

That's what I'm saying. Then a bunch of bars will be drawn on the curves of the quotes.

There's a lot of optionsfor phishers. It's one of the least important indicators.)

Instr=Symbol();
   Mn=1;//Магический номер открываемого ордера
   //Расчет объема открываемого лота
   AccBal=AccountBalance()+AccountCredit();//Баланс   
   //Трендовый индикатор
   Sig_Buy=iCustom(Instr,PERIOD_M30,"Trend",0,0);
   Sig_Sell=iCustom(Instr,PERIOD_M30,"Trend",1,0);
   //Закрываемся
   if(Sig_Buy==0 && Sig_Sell<0 && ParamBS("BUY","TRADE","LOTS",Mn)>0){OpenClose("BUY","CLOSE",Instr,MinLot,Mn);}
   if(Sig_Sell==0 && Sig_Buy>0 && ParamBS("SELL","TRADE","LOTS",Mn)>0){OpenClose("SELL","CLOSE",Instr,MinLot,Mn);} 
   if(ParamBS("BUY","TRADE","PROFIT",Mn)>0.5*AccBal){OpenClose("BUY","CLOSE",Instr,MinLot,Mn);}
   if(ParamBS("SELL","TRADE","PROFIT",Mn)>0.5*AccBal){OpenClose("SELL","CLOSE",Instr,MinLot,Mn);}         
   //Открываемся
   if(Sig_Buy>0 && Sig_Sell==0 && ParamBS("BUY","TRADE","LOTS",Mn)<1){MinLot=NormalizeDouble(AccBal/4/MarketInfo(Instr,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED),2);OpenClose("BUY","OPEN",Instr,MinLot,Mn);}
   if(Sig_Sell<0 && Sig_Buy==0 && ParamBS("SELL","TRADE","LOTS",Mn)<1){MinLot=NormalizeDouble(AccBal/4/MarketInfo(Instr,MODE_MARGINREQUIRED),2);OpenClose("SELL","OPEN",Instr,MinLot,Mn);}
OnGoing:
It doesn't. Then a whole bundle with others easily jumps to where it needs to go. Run it in the tester, see for yourself.
I don't. 3 days - it's quadrupled )))

new-rena:
Not really. 3 days - got it)))

well then due to the larger time frame it is less likely to re-draw, or even if after reloading the terminal it will re-draw

then the probability that we will catch a bar entering by colour and trade one bar in the long run may be high)

how do you trade?

7Konstantin7:

well then due to the larger time frame it is less likely to re-draw, or even if after reloading the terminal it will re-draw

then the probability that we will catch a bar entering by colour and trade one bar in the long run may be high)

how do you trade?

It recommends H4 at all

new-rena:
It's recommended to use H4

Yeah, got it.)

But I still can't believe how you can make money with this indicator

If you did it, great.

How's the behaviour in the Strategy Tester?)

I would like to roll the picture :D

new-rena:
No, you don't. 3 days - you've got bigger ))))

did it get bigger in a week)?

or in a year?

In three days in the tester, you can get a lot).