[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 735

7Konstantin7:

some dts already have mt5 on the reals

So far, unfortunately, only the kitchens have it and the conditions are not good due to the lack of competition.

OnGoing:
So far, unfortunately, only kitchens and conditions are not good due to lack of competition.

Yeah

(I did...)

alexeymosc: Yes, yes, you're right. FV (profit/loss) will increase. But in absolute values, the drawdown will increase. Therefore, if the systems are risky separately, their sum will become even riskier.

If you assemble the portfolio on the condition that the total volume is equal to the volume of one system, the absolute drawdown will decrease.

GEFEL, OnGoing, stop discussing DCs/brokers. It is forbidden in the public part of the forum.

Mathemat:

If you assemble the portfolio on the condition that the total volume is equal to the volume of one system, the absolute drawdown will decrease.

The drawdown will not decrease. The probability of getting it will decrease.

Here's a good turkey Tuta.... Gggggg

paukas:
The drawdown will not decrease. It will be less likely to happen.
It should decrease, because during a drawdown of one system, the other system will compensate at that moment.

new-rena:
That's what I thought. Draws like a free artist) And several previous bars at once, haven't even seen that yet)

new-rena:
It's pretty only at the expense of the overshoot. In real life the signals will lag behind.

khorosh:
It is beautiful only at the expense of the redraw. In real life, the signals will lag behind.
I'm trying it out already. Been looking all day for something that doesn't cheat. I am trying it out in visual mode first - I am looking at its behavior. This indicator redraws everything but the current bar. So this is normal.