[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 741

new-rena:

Here I am about the GEP.... Turns out Ilan crawled out )))) It turns out how many days has it been?

Roman, what is the condition for entering the market?

Crossing the zero line (share also) on the osma indicator from JOO see trailer.

From January 13.

Files:
jqsyiosma.mq4  8 kb

From 9 Dec. 2011 - first part... :-)

Now I'll rent a UPU and go real... :-)

Reshetov:

Price is trying to break the channel

a good predictable tool on the selected TF...

Hello, comrades.

Happy Defender of the Fatherland Day :)

I started to read the topic from page 1, reached the middle of a few more and could not absorb the multitude of letters.

I started to read the topic, reached the middle, but I didn't understand many of the letters.

So, maybe many people remember how many beautiful pictures with diagonal balance were created.

But my experiment on a real account proved the opposite.

fozi:

Hey, comrades, hello to you.

Happy Defender of Atheism Day :)

I started to read the topic from page 1, reached the middle of a few more and could not absorb the multitude of letters.

I started to read the topic, read until the middle of the article and did not understand many other things.

So, maybe many people remember how many beautiful pictures with diagonal balance were created.

But my experiment proved the opposite.

That was from the tester, this is from the real one and the demo.

A demo is the same as a tester.

Show me where the real one is.

fozi:

A demo is the same as a tester.

Show me where the real one is.

Don't be lazy - go through the second part of the INTERESTING branch - the charts are there...

Roman.:
Don't be lazy - get to the second part of the INTERESTING branch - the charts are there...
OK

fozi:

Hello, comrades.

Happy Defender of the Fatherland Day :)

I started to read the topic, reached the middle, but I didn't understand many of the letters.

But my experiment on a real account proved the opposite.

An intermediary of Ilan type with average annual profit 117.6% (for the last 3 years), MO=3.75, lot range 0.01-1.0 and max drawdown below 10000 passes tests since 2001 without withdrawal. I continue to work on reducing max drawdown and increasing profits.

khorosh:
An intermediary of Ilan type with average annual profit 117.6% (for the last 3 years), MO=3.75, lot range 0.01-1.0 and max drawdown below 10000 passes tests since 2001 without withdrawal. I continue to work on decreasing max drawdown and increasing profits.
Decent result...