[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 813

khorosh:

The spread eats a large proportion of the MO from the Pips, not so much from EAs with large targets. The percentage of profitable trades is not the main indicator of profitability of an EA either. An EA may be profitable even with 15% of profitable trades; the result, among other things, depends on the ratio of the average profit trade to the average loss trade. If the stop loss is small and take is big, the number of losing trades usually exceeds the number of profitable trades by several times. But the large value of an average profitable trade allows the Expert Advisor to remain profitable. There are opposite variants, it is often observed with night scalpers when the stop is much larger than the take. However, they can be profitable as well.

So use all possible variants, the main indicators of Expert Advisor quality are profitability and recovery factor.

Thank you for this enlightenment) However, I did not want to classify the systems by type. I do not know if the stop may be small or large, where have you seen a system that beats the spread? I have not yet)

Roman.:

This is the work of the WORLD CONSORCIUM OF BANKS, you must change your kitchen immediately, you are being watched. It may have happened after all - they have infiltrated your computer through a remote desktop, it is possible that they have already gone to your address, having searched your computer's I.P...

It's not just a terminal - it's a bot "masters", through which you put this terminal on your computer from the World Consortium of Banks, already in the tester is probing the weaknesses of your grail for subsequent drain your DEP at them in the real ... Be careful - especially with DC kitchens...

Urgently contact John - he knows how to deal with them!

Save yourself and save your DEP!

"But we've got delusions and nonsense of the net, and evil machinations of our enemies won't spoil our dinner." - V. Vysotsky. Vysotsky. ))

Roman.:

This is the work of the WORLD CONSORCIUM OF BANKS, you need to change your kitchen immediately, you are being watched. It may have happened after all - they have infiltrated your computer through a remote desktop, it is possible that they have already gone to your address, having searched your computer's I.P...

It's not just a terminal - it's a bot "masters", through which you put this terminal on your computer from the World Consortium of Banks, already in the tester is probing the weaknesses of your grail for subsequent drain your DEP at them in the real ... Be careful - especially with DC kitchens...

Contact John immediately - he knows how to deal with them!

Save yourself and save your DEP!

rock on, rock on!!!

I panicked too! I'm the one who slowed down! It's okay!

khorosh:
The proverb is long outdated, even the late Arkady Raikin used to say: don't have a hundred friends, but have a hundred thousand rubles. And now, too, only dollars or euros.))
Aha :D

vladds:

He's on fire, he's on fire!

Yeah, I panicked too! I'm the one who slowed down! It's okay!

Sincerely Glad! IMHO - Set a goal to "earn" not 5% a day, but per month - it's 60% a year with low risks and your DEP will invest millions ... :-)

vladds:

He's on fire, he's on fire!

Yeah, I panicked, too! I'm fine! I'm fine!

What do you use two wasps for?

jelizavettka:

Why are there two wasps used?
Here it is shown that the signals were taken from the osma with parameters for the poundback when trading on the Eurobucks (the entries are not correct according to the indicator - see the first chart), while the signals should have been taken with parameters for the Eurobucks - see the second chart.

jelizavettka:

What do you use two osmos for?

When I do a test, I put an indicator on the chart! Then I realized that the settings of the indicator are different and the owl has its own settings! When the test is over the automated system showed me the indicator and its parameters! I almost laughed at that!

vladds:

It's like that! When I do a test, I put an indicator on the chart! Then I realized that the settings of the indicator are different and the board has its own settings! when the test was done, the automatic showed me an indicator and its parameters! here I was almost laughing! ........ that's how it is!
you can save a template with the settings of the indicator with the name of the EA and then when testing with visualization - the tester will automatically test with this indicator on the chart ...

Roman.:
You can save a template with indicator settings with EA name and then when testing with visualization - the tester will automatically test with this indicator on the chart...

Yes we can thanks! :)