[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 729

new-rena:
Why such predictions... What are you waiting 11 years without taking a single picture? What's the point? ))))
The point was that after 10 years of tests you go out for real and get a plum in year 11.

4x-online:
A system with positive MO does not need averaging. Averaging and the risks associated with it are used by those who have a 50/50 distance. For them, a year of testing or 10 years is not an indicator. For 10 years everything will be fine, but on the 11th year it will fail.
So in 10 years let him flush. I may not live 10 years.

khorosh:
So in ten years, let him flush. I may not live ten years.
Once again: you optimise-test ilan for 10 years. Everything is cool. In the 11th year, the real one plummets. How so? And so, that without an advantage, but just with 50/50 probability of winning/losing, but getting MO>0 risk in averaging, the final result has changed along with the market. And the point was that in such a situation it doesn't matter how long the tests last - a year or ten.

4x-online:
Once again: you have been optimising-testing Ilan for 10 years. Everything is cool. In the 11th year, the real one plummets. How so? And so, that without an advantage, but just with 50/50 probability of winning/losing, but getting MO>0 risk in averaging, the final result has changed along with the market. And the point was that in such a situation it doesn't matter how long the tests last - a year or ten.
You can fail the real one even if the test is good for 30 years. The main indicator here is not the test, but the observation of quotes on the real account, or rather the expert's work in terms of drawdown. If not to be greedy at the beginning, we will see how the EA works.

new-rena:
On the real you can lose even if the test is good in 30 years. The main indicator here is not the test, but the observation of quotes on the real, or rather the performance of the Expert Advisor in terms of drawdown. If you don't get greedy at first, you will see how the real one works.
What do you mean by "if you don't get greedy"?

4x-online:
Once again: you have been optimising-testing Ilan for 10 years. Everything is cool. In the 11th year, the real one plummets. How so? And so, that without an advantage, but just with 50/50 probability of winning/losing, but getting MO>0 risk in averaging, the final result has changed along with the market. And the point was that in such a situation it doesn't matter how long the tests last - a year or ten.
Ilan-like EAs use the market's rebound character, not only MM. I think this nature of the market will always remain because it is easier to predict the movement in a trend market, so it is less efficient. And if the initial deposit, lot build scheme, order step and profit level for closing are determined correctly for such an EA, then it will practically never fail.

4x-online:
What does "if you don't get greedy" mean?

Make a dime a dozen to start with. You'll see... Demo is just a reflection of real quotes, nothing more. Real is real, they will work against us and the longer we hold out, the worse and worse things will get. If you manage to hold out for ten times, you will decide.

Here is my real - the tension grows stronger and stronger from time to time (they run waves of quotes with increasing frequency), more and more often:

new-rena:

Make a dime a dozen to start with. You'll see... Demo is just a reflection of real quotes, nothing more. Real is real, they will work against us and the longer we hold out, the worse and worse things will get. If you manage to hold out for ten times, you will decide.

Here's my real - the tension grows from time to time:

I think as long as you are working on a cent account it is unlikely that anyone is going to do you any favours.

khorosh:
I think as long as you are working on a cent account it is unlikely that anyone will try to intimidate you.
It doesn't matter. The game is played for real money, no matter how big or small. The aim is the same - who beats who. It's a separate account, it's all on cents.... and it's not glued to the dollar account in any way. Sany they say - the quotes on different accounts may be different in essence

khorosh:
Ilan-like EAs use the return nature of the market, not just the MM. I think this nature of the market will always persist, as it is easier to predict movement in a trending market, so it is less effective.
+++++++++++++++
Do you want me to show you sustained near-reversible trends that have lasted for months? Or will you find them on your own?

And if initial deposit, lot building scheme and profit level for closing are well defined for such an EA, it will practically never fail.
++++++++++++++

What do you mean by "right"? Based on history tests? So are we playing the white bull's tale again about the validity of these tests? Or are you using the "inner voice" to determine the "right" parameters?