[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 724

joo:
There, that's better. Forget about that hole.

Thank you, Andrei.

I've just been looking at them for a while... since people recommended them...

Roman.:

..When I'm in the real world :-), I'll charge them...

I've been checking out their demo, joo knows, though he doesn't agree with me) See for yourself, but I wouldn't go, for there are alternatives.

OnGoing:
Brawny cotiers, checked their demo, joo knows, though he doesn't agree with me) See for yourself of course, but I wouldn't go, for there are alternatives.

Drop me a line...

Roman.:

Send me a message...
OK, check it out.

Roman.:

Trade flow is busy.

You can also insert this construction at the beginning of the init cov:

It is treated by handling this error when an order is not placed, e.g. like this (error handling function in the trailer):

Here for example.... With error handling when opening an order

ticket=OrderSend(Instr,OP_BUY,Vol,MarketInfo(Instr,MODE_ASK),3,0,0,"My order #"+" ",Mn,0,Blue);
         if(ticket<0){Fun_Error(GetLastError());Res=0;}
Files:
errors.zip  3 kb

Real. cent :)

How do you calculate how many orders were open?

Slovyn:

Real. cent :)

How do you calculate how many orders were opened?

:)

Total Traders 700

in the photo... Either you can choose a report for a certain period of time and it will also say there, or a script, but I haven't looked for it...

7Konstantin7:

:)

Total Traders 700

in the photo... report or you can select a report for a certain period and it will say the same thing, or a script but I haven't looked...

Right :) Thanks. And strangely enough from 9:00 to 23:00 gmt+9 exactly 700 orders opened :)))

Slovyn:
Right :) Thanks. And strangely enough from 9:00 to 23:00 gmt+9 exactly 700 orders opened :)))
How did you set up the owl, send me the settings, I have owls on the cents no way works!

vladds:
How did you set up the owl? I can't get owls to work on the cent!
4-digit.