[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 727

joo:

Pussy is pussy, and those who are not afraid of the jinx from mishter Paukatz are welcome with links to monitoring in this thread.

I've been thinking, rethinking, rethinking, thinking, and just thinking a little bit. I took indicator JMA, dug in my memory about past memories on the ACS, it turned out pretty good. I'll show you later.

You jinxed yourself. You shouldn't have bragged and acted like an egghead.

paukas:
You jinxed yourself. You shouldn't have bragged and acted like an egghead.

What on earth is that? - May you, unclean bearded power, perish. Forever and ever, Amen.

In plain English, fuck you.

And foul language will make it worse. You'll have to treat your chakras.

paukas:
And the foul language will make it worse. You'll have to get your chakras fixed.

That's it, get lost, I'm fed up!

joo:

Pussy is pussy, and those who are not afraid of the jinx from mishter Paukatz are welcome with links to monitoring in this thread.

I've been thinking, rethinking, rethinking, thinking, and just thinking a little bit. I took the JMA indicator, dug in my memory about past memories of the ACS, and it turned out quite good. I'll show you later.

It would be interesting...

4x-online:
A megamatch of Villagers vs Townspeople. Who will have a longer and bigger wiener. The villagers are of course on sour cream and pagan shamanism, but the townspeople have the power of reason.
There is no match, IMHO... There are ideas, there is their implementation on trading accounts - that's it... And no separate branch... :-)

OnGoing:

Yes, I generally agree. That's what I'm saying: the potential yield of the "risk-free" option is comparable to a bank deposit. That's why it doesn't make sense.

If such a return is comparable to a bank deposit, then... :-)

Above a hundred shoots - pictures from the real... While running-in...

Front reports as of 18.02.2012.

This trading account is a terminal:

This is already a risky version of the portfolio... In the tester with 500,000 does not pour in... If WA fires here, it will be out of reach for a drain...

Roman.:

If that yield is comparable to a bank yield, then... :-)

Above a hundred shoots - the pictures from the real... Running in so far...

Report from the front on 18.02.2012.

This is the same trading account - terminal:

This is already a risky version of the portfolio... In the tester with 500,000 does not pour... If WA shoots here, it will be out of reach for the drain...

To determine the risk-free initial deposit, you should run the Expert Advisor in the tester for 10 years. And then run it for 1 year with this deposit and estimate the yield. Then you can assess if it is comparable to the bank interest.

khorosh:
To determine the risk-free initial deposit, you should run the Expert Advisor in the tester for 10 years. And then run it for 1 year with this deposit and estimate the yield. Then you can assess if it is comparable to the bank interest.
:-) I haven't dug that deep... :-) And there are no quotations of my DC for such a period on minutes... :-)

khorosh:
Over 10 years.... Not ah. Much less enough. By my calculations, 0.07 of a year is the maximum. If more than that, it is already the same, if the system works correctly, the tester will prove it and show the same financial result, if the optimization period is increased. And the main thing is that the number of passes should be equal to the number of positive optimization results. Whether it is 1 year or 30