[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 565

Mathemat:

Who cares whether the information was qualitative or quantitative. By posting pictures without a cap/basement to protect systems with martin ("For those who don't believe you can make money on martingale..."), you distort the full information, as you don't report it in its entirety. You are purposefully embellishing your system. Your word carries weight here, and by doing so you can attract to the side of the martini even those who initially did not want to engage in it.

Of course you have the right, but apart from the right there is also responsibility for your words.

The picture was not sugar-coated, because the option of limiting the loss was shown. Losses as large as the initial deposit cannot be considered beautiful. That is why it was written that it is food for thought. I.e., it was shown qualitatively what is behind the pretty picture of the variant without the loss limitation.

Who knows - why do quotations sometimes come in full packs, i.e. there is a break and then the price starts flying like scalded?

khorosh:
The picture was not embellished, because the loss-limit option was also shown. Losses of the initial deposit cannot be considered beautiful. That is why it was written as a thought-provoking piece of information.
There is nothing to think about. The loss on a martin is guaranteed. If not sooner, then later. Even the option "double up and then withdraw the initial deposit" is not an option, but an illusion. Because after withdrawal you can drain the balance, and then drain the initial deposit that was withdrawn as well.

4x-online:
There is nothing to think about. You're guaranteed to go down on a martin. Not sooner, but later. Even the option "to double up and then withdraw the initial deposit" is not an option, but an illusion. Because after withdrawal you can drain the balance and then drain the initial deposit that was withdrawn as well.

What about the option of 10 times the deposit and withdrawing ? In a short period of time where "LUCKY" ???

With Martin the targets are different ! We have 100 ue ... You give 10 EU on some target signs and start mowing! You get 10, take it off... with 200 you throw 20...

And so on... the loss may be only 10 and so on... but the profit is 100... That's what's so funny. No one will go in with the whole depo at MARTIN!

This is simply ungenerous!

4x-online:
There's nothing to speculate about. The margin of death is guaranteed. If not sooner, then later. Even the option "double up and then withdraw the initial deposit" is not an option, but an illusion. Because after withdrawal you can drain the balance, and then drain the initial deposit that was withdrawn as well.
Apparently you are judging by the EA you have. The Expert Advisor that I have in my version with loss limitation at the initial deposit level on the interval of the last 3 years has a decent profit. And the targets are not pips, but 200p(5 digits).

khorosh:
Apparently you are judging by the EA you have. The EA I have in the variant with loss limitation at the level of the initial deposit over the last 3 years has a decent profit. And the targets are not pips, but 200p (5 digits).
200 pips on a 5-digit is almost a pips... 20 pips on 4-digit!

AlexHacker007:
What about the option of 10 times the deposit and withdrawing? In a short period of time on which "LUCKY" ???
1) And who or what will guarantee that the 10 times excess will happen?

2) Even if this happens, who or what will guarantee that all these 10 times will not be drained one by one in the future?

AlexHacker007:
200 p on 5 signs is almost pips ... matches20 p on 4 signs !
Pips count as less than 10 pips old .

khorosh:
Apparently you are judging by the EA you have. The EA I have in the variant with loss limitation at the level of the initial deposit over the last 3 years has a decent profit. And the targets are not pips, but 200p (5 digits).
Restriction of losses at the initial deposit level may lead to loss at the first hit in the losing streak.

4x-online:
1) Who or what will guarantee that the excess of 10 times?

2) Even if this happens, who or what will guarantee that all these 10 times will not be drained one by one in the future?

I will give THIS WARRANTY !!! It's there and it's WORKING ! Last week Monday to Friday ! Launched 10 ue deposit on Friday 84 ue... We`re withdrawing ... another 10 ue launched on Monday ... starting with 20 ue when we`re 200 ue and so on ... the series of losses is 2 to 10 or 1 to 5 ... and if you do not touch anything and just wait for death ...

I exemplify the start on January 16 ... all the failures are withdrawals !