[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 558

I don't like this method. But that's not what I mean - the reason for the test (demo) is the current market situation - what will happen on the next tick - is the valve gone?

YOUNGA:
I don't like this method. But that's not what I mean - the reason for the test (demo) is the current market situation - what will happen on the next tick - is the valve gone?
The villagers use ilan or similar Expert Advisors with martin. They know that such EAs periodically lose, but they hope that in the period between the losses they will earn more than they lose.

YOUNGA:
Yes I do not welcome this method. But I mean something else - the reason for the tests (demo) - the current market situation - what will happen on the next tick - the valve is gone?

You read the branch completely. Share the owls or the results of similar trades, considered in the branch - where the output after a series of shares or (and) averages or cycles of reversals of poses on (under) MARTINI- ALWAYS in Profit.

Stops are used only trusses:-), therefore they are not used here in ops, except for use of virtual stop with subsequent position reversal on already increased volume at the next iteration of the reversal cycle - in the netting version of LAVINA, So if you have a "prolonged" southeastward balance movement on your chart, then set up a separate branch and move your TS in it IMHO.

From 9 December - 3x increase in balance size - one owl - euro franc.

Roman.:

You read the branch in full. Share owls or results in similar TS, considered in the branch - where the output after a series of shares or (and) averages or cycles of reversals of poses on (under) MARTINI- BOTTOM PROFIT.

Stops are used only trusses:-), therefore they are not used here in ops, except for use of virtual stop with subsequent position reversal on already increased volume at the next iteration of the reversal cycle - in the netting version of LAVINA, So if you have a "prolonged" southeastbound balance movement on your chart, then set up a separate branch and move your TS in it IMHO.

From 9 December - 3x increase in balance size - one owl - euro franc.

What is the spread on this pair at your brokerage house? I have 9 pips on 4 digits (3 for luring in the demo), I think DoubleMinus won't do it there ...

By the way, a question to programmers, have you tried to use analog conditions in addition to digital technology when opening an order?

BeerGod: What is the spread on this pair at your brokerage house? I have 9 pips on four digits (3 on the demo for the lure)
I wonder what kind of brokerage company you are, can you write in your personal message? And for which pair.

BeerGod:
What is the spread on this pair at your brokerage house? I have 9 pips on 4 digits (3 for luring in the demo), I think DoubleMinus won't do it there ...

I use Alpari five digits - trading conditions. Spread - floating - at lunchtime in Europe possible expansion to 200 - 300 pips.

I traded real on micro - trading account on other EAs - volume up to 5 lots - demo with real - no difference.

BeerGod:
...I have 9 points on the four digits (3 on the demo for the lure), I don't think DoubleMinus can do it there ...
Try on minimum amounts - from 10 000 cents, for example, with starting 0.01 and that's it.

Try it before opening positions on the real. Or use parts of the code)
Files:
info_1.mq4  8 kb

On the real, everything is more interesting and a closed position at breakeven may turn out to be unprofitable ))))