[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 564

khorosh:
Do you work at the Tax Office?

Do you care where I work?

At first I erased the pictures because they were without a basement. And then the author himself tried and erased the post.

Mathemat:
At first I erased the pictures because they were without a basement. And then the author himself tried.

No one prevented him from correcting the post and adding the header pictures, but he retracted.

PapaYozh:

Do you care where I work?
Do you care how much money I make?

I'll put in my five cents...

Since Thursday night...

Mathemat:
At first I erased the pictures because they were without a basement. And then the author himself tried and erased the post.
I have the right, because I did not violate the rules, as well as when I posted the balance graphs without a report header, because the information I wanted to convey was qualitative in nature, I did not give a quantitative assessment.

khorosh:
Do you care how much I earned?

If you could read, you'd notice that I didn't ask "how much" but "why not".

PapaYozh:

If you could read, you would have noticed that I did not ask "how much", but "why".
So only the IRS knows if I earned it, and since you are so knowledgeable, it means you work there after all. Confess.:)

khorosh: I have the right, because I did not break the rules, as well as when I posted balance charts without a report header, because the information I wanted to convey was qualitative in nature, I did not give a quantitative assessment.

Who cares whether the information was qualitative or quantitative. By posting pictures without a cap/basement to protect systems with martin ("For those who don't believe you can make money on martingale..."), you distort the full information, as you don't report it in its entirety. You are purposefully embellishing your system. Your word carries weight here, and by doing so you can attract to the side of the martini even those who initially did not want to engage in it.

Of course you have the right, but apart from the right there is also responsibility for your words.

Mathemat:

Who cares whether the information was qualitative or quantitative. By posting pictures without a cap/basement to protect systems with martin ("For those who don't believe you can make money on martingale..."), you distort the full information, as you don't report it in its entirety. You are purposefully embellishing your system. Your word carries weight here, and by doing so you can attract to the side of the martini even those who initially did not want to engage in it.

Of course you have the right, but apart from the right there is also responsibility for your words.

Exactly. The martini system has long been shown here gradually learning the intricacies of application. The thread is growing for a reason. Martini is of course a plum system, it's just a matter of squeezing profit out of it correctly and in time. Even on the 4 digits I check. Works with some code editing