[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 559

khorosh:

Have you investigated, no it doesn't look like a villager's style. Farmers like to take risks and load the deposit as much as possible, so that, as they say, "make or break" :). If you do not like to keep the money you earned on your account for a long time, after doubling your deposit you withdraw your deposit quickly and then you take a risk and get either a moolion or a plum :)

Like this, for example:

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2011.12.01 00:00 - 2012.01.20 19:18 (2011.12.01 - 2012.01.20)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history52160Modelled ticks2247463Modeling quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit10331.56Total profit16837.12Total loss-6505.55
Profitability2.59Expected payoff23.11

Absolute drawdown548.30Maximum drawdown2660.85 (76.07%)Relative drawdown76.07% (2660.85)

Total trades447Short positions (% win)234 (77.78%)Long positions (% win)213 (79.81%)

Profitable trades (% of all)352 (78.75%)Loss trades (% of all)95 (21.25%)
Largestprofitable trade1293.25losing transaction-2310.12
Averageprofitable deal47.83losing deal-68.48
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)33 (1336.78)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-534.46)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)2203.40 (4)Continuous loss (number of losses)-2310.12 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings8continuous loss2

Share the settings.

BeerGod:

With these "nuances" on the real should be virtual stops and losses, and the real should only leave for safety in case of connection failure or something else, I've seen myself as a trailing leads a bunch of orders in the plus, stops plus and the same for all orders and somehow somehow got shot down stop only at the order with the biggest lot, which gives the main profit, and the whole bunch still passes another 20 points on the four characters.

I meant a jump of 100 pips up and down in a fraction of a second on a 5-digit order and 10 pips on a 4-digit one.

911:

What kind of miracle? Did DCs learn to selectively shoot invisible candles?)
Watch the new advisor on the DEMO and the quotes carefully - without taking your eyes off)))

YOUNGA:
Yes, I do not welcome this method. But I'm talking about something else - the reason for the tests (demo) - the current market situation - what happens on the next tick - the pan is gone?

Gone ))))

Nah... If all is well and all is accounted for, here's REAL, in the top 30 in 24 hours. I want to go further, but it's the weekend so far:

Roman.:

You read the branch in full. Share the owls or the results of similar trades, considered in the branch - where the output after a series of shares or (and) averages or cycles of reversals of positions on (under) MARTINI- ALWAYS go PROFIT.

Stops are used only trusses:-), therefore they are not used here in ops, except for use of virtual stop with subsequent position reversal on already increased volume at the next iteration of the reversal cycle - in the netting version of LAVINA, so if you have a "protracted" balance movement to the south-east on your chart, then set up a separate branch and move your TS in it IMHO.

From 9 December - 3x increase in balance size - one owl - euro franc.

(All in all)))) One senses that one knows who one wants to make money from and what might get in the way. OK OK

++++++

new-rena:

(The whole thing.)) One senses that one knows who one wants to earn from and what might get in the way. OK-no

++++++

This man has already leaked $2000 on Avalanche. Which, as he himself wrote, was meaningful to him. Apparently, he enjoyed it very much and is eager for the banquet to continue.

4x-online:
This man has already dumped $2,000 on Avalanche. Which, as he himself wrote, was meaningful to him. Apparently he enjoyed it very much and is eager for the banquet to continue.

Yeah + "champagne for all tables" (c) Next time I'll be smarter - I'll start with 10 000, at least.

Searching, searching, digging, digging... walking by, walking... on the ... the fund, it's better...

Like, lifeguard, villagers???... well, well, well, well.

4x-online:
The man had already sunk $2,000 on Avalanche. Which, as he himself wrote, were meaningful to him. Apparently, he enjoyed it very much and is eager for the banquet to continue.
Good luck with your margin trading too!

Roman.:

Next time I'll be smarter - I'll start with 10,000 at least.

It won't help. Although if the goal is to lose $10,000, then all is right. The DC is already greedily rubbing its hands together.

4x-online:
It won't help. Although, if the goal is to lose $10,000, then it's all right. The DC is already greedily rubbing its hands together.
I would suggest (read the name of the branch and teach villagers to earn on margin trading) - the TS-ku with which you trade on the fund - may be it will be moved to the mql code together - purely for the villagers, than to give out such advice.