[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 14

Vizard:

of course, why wait ... the situation with the popular vote is just a bit comical ))))

euros are you going anywhere?

Buying a long time and selling since yesterday

My view on the euro

The price rests against the 3rd line of the Fibo fan and it is testing the support line - a breakdown of the support is likely with the target of 1.3550 and lower. The rebound is a breakdown of the level of 1.3840 with the target 1.3940 and higher.

Looking at the Ishimoku, I am making the following conclusions:

Price is testing the last line of defence - kijun sen. Chinkou span is coming close to the price. Conclusion - a breakdown of the price by the kijun sen, combined with a breakdown of the price chart by the chinkou span, will be indicative of a further decline in the price to the level of 1.3430. The cancellation of this scenario would be a breakdown of the cloud and fixation behind it. In this situation, stop orders can be tried.

herzogtier:

My view on the euro

The price rests against the 3rd line of the Fibo fan and it is testing the support line - a breakdown of the support is likely with the target of 1.3550 and lower. Cancellation will be a breakdown of the level 1.3840 with the target 1.3940 and higher.

Somewhere like this....

Normal daytime volatility ))))

Vizard:

That's it, Papandreo resigns....

margaret:
That's it, Papandreo resigns....
Good afternoon Margaret, may I have a source? All the news sites are quiet so far.

s_aullma:
Good afternoon, Margaret, may I have the source? All the news sites are quiet so far.

Hello! It was on the terminal ticker.

2011.11.03 13:25:47 *Greek Prime Minister Papandreou will resign on Thursday - report

Strange, I don't have anything in the terminal. And there's nothing on Handelsblatt, Financial Times Deutschland. There's just an article that his own party doesn't support him anymore

margaret:

Hello! It was on the terminal ticker.

2011.11.03 13:25:47 *Greek Prime Minister Papandreou will resign on Thursday - report

Looks like he's been preparing to retire for a long time. But retiring unnoticed is boring.

So he shook Europe and the entire world market one last time.

s_aullma:
Strange, I don't have anything in the terminal. And there's nothing on Handelsblatt, Financial Times Deutschland. There's just an article that his own party doesn't support him anymore

It is in the terminal! (see better)