[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 16

margaret:

I don't remember exactly, I was watching two channels this morning BBC and CNN

That's just another "secretary" talking point :)

If Greece renounces the euro as a currency, the country's stay in the European Union is ruled out, European Commission spokeswoman Karolina Kotova said.

* Greece, another message from the Prime Minister's office: Papandreou not leaving office

The market wants an election, not a referendum.

Keyword: ECONOMY
03-Nov-2011 15:10:49 (UTC+2)

1.3575 TP set for today for now...we'll see as we go...

Vizard:
1.3575 TP set for today...we'll see as we go...

1.3610, I won't be greedy :)

R.S. check the personal stuff.

chepikds:

1.3610, I won't be greedy :)

check the PM's.

No, that's probably it for today ... Drago is being tortured by Greece... He does not care... He responds well in general... a sensible guy...

the quid's starting to sell a little...

margaret:

I do not remember exactly, I was watching two channels this morning, BBC and CNN

And Papandreou is resigning in a few minutes, according to RBC

There's a vote tomorrow! Margaret, can you tell me how the euro will react if Papandreou resigns? If he stays?

Dragi hinted ... fuck Greece for the most part )))) that is the same as yesterday Margot ...

Money beats evil.

Ideology ahead of the telly. What's the fuss about Greece.

It's about time she ditched everyone and lived in peace herself. :)

Greek Finance Minister Evangelos Вазилинос has issued a statement calling the country's membership in the eurozone a "historic achievement" that cannot be made conditional on a referendum.

:)

The Greeks are screwing the Germans.

Duh... the market doesn't really care about forecasts. It's not a child's play. :)

Tantrik:

The vote is tomorrow! Margaret can you tell me how the euro will react? if papandreu leaves? if he stays?
The same as today on the new rate, the thing is that the market is undecided on action until the Greek issue is resolved, waiting for certainty in the market...China did not want to invest in the Eurozone, so they are looking for other sources, trying to change the Chinese mind, but nothing is clear yet.... there is only a rescue plan, but there are no funds for its implementation.... and this "good" Papandreos with his PR, we tried and tried for him, but he just dumped everyone....