[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 21

I restarted, I don't know where to call, Alpari, I am tearing my hair out, it would be a shame if it goes back to 1.215, I bought some money there.

I have done my shopping there. What brokerage firms are better? I have only Alpari, insta forex and I think Fibo. I went to insta, they are sitting like homeless in a flat, at least Alpari has a decent office.

Larisa:

It would be a shame if it goes back to 1.215, I bought there.

Did you shop there last year or in 2005?

chepikds:
Did you buy last year or in 2005?

This year, I'm talking about the Euro-franc.

Larisa:

I restarted, I do not know where to call.

the phone number and phone password are in the contract ))) try to close... make screenshots... copy logs to mt4... go straight to tech support...

call any dealers phone number right now....redirect to customer support... ...make a complaint ... let them decide ...

They won't let me close for 10 minutes....

Larisa:

In this one, I'm talking about the euro-franc.
Yeah, I see, I see, I missed a couple of posts.

try closing the door.

Larisa:

I restarted, I don't know where to call, Alpari, I am tearing my hair out, it would be a shame if it goes back to 1.215, I bought some money there.

I have done my shopping there. What brokerage firms are better? I have only Alpari, insta forex and I think Fibo. I went to insta, they are sitting like homeless in a flat, at least Alpari has a decent office.

There is online support...

Vizard:

the phone number and phone password are in the contract )))) try to close... make screenshots... copy logs to mt4... go straight to tech support...

call any brokerage phone number right now... redirect to customer support... ...make a complaint! ...let them handle it!

They won't let me close the account for 10 minutes....

Thanks, managed to close, mushsh said it's the intervention that's causing the glitches, the dtz is messing with something.

I wish we had such an intervention at the euro :))) I would have earned 10 times more.

Larisa:

Thanks, managed to close it, mushsh said it's the intervention that's causing the glitches, the dc is messing with something.

why are you torturing us?)) get the phone and phone password... trade the real deal ))))

But it shouldn't have been 10 minutes anyway...

Larisa:

Thanks, managed to close, mushsh said that it's because of the intervention such glitches, dc something cheating.

Is this your first time and you've never been with anyone before?

You have to protect yourself.

Install another terminal and have alternative access to the Internet from another IP, or better yet, another mac.

)))