Interesting and humorous - page 153

Sta2066:
When is the humour going to come? The man needs treatment. It's not funny.
Who do you suggest we send to the hospital?

khorosh:
Who do you propose to send to the hospital?
A man.

MetaDriver:
Human.
We're all human, so we're all).

khorosh:
We're all human, which means everyone).
Sort of. )

Integer: Экстремизма действительно нет, но оскорбление есть.

I don't see any insult or cynicism here. The "inconvenience" of the survey is no reason to ban it.

Mathemat:

I don't see any insult or cynicism here. The "inconvenience" of the poll is no reason to ban it.

The inconvenience of the show at Malysheva's. It is different here. There is a steadfast and deliberate destruction of the ideals of the USSR. Now they do not even dare to get to the besieged Leningrad. They have even ceased to distinguish between the ideals formed by ideology and the human exploits. Leningrad is only about people and no ideology.

Now they want to say to them - you are no heroes, you were just cheated. It is despicable and cynical.

If someone thinks that does a good job, like opening their eyes to the truth, this is a delusion, what would have been the actual outcome in the second case, it is impossible to know.

However, the show is called "Amateurs", so you can ask all sorts of questions: "Did your grandfather do the right thing when he died?", "Did your mother do the right thing in not giving birth to your older brother?" and any other absurdity. When I found out the name of the show, everything fell into place. You can rave about it, you can, you need to justify your title, let them rave on.

Integer:

The inconvenience of the show at Malysheva's. It is different here. There is a steadfast and deliberate destruction of the ideals of the USSR. Now they do not even dare to get to the besieged Leningrad. They have even ceased to distinguish between the ideals formed by ideology and the human exploits. Leningrad is only about people and no ideology.

Now they want to say to them - you are no heroes, you were just cheated. It is despicable and cynical.

If someone thinks that does a good job, like opening their eyes to the truth, this is a delusion, what would have been the actual outcome in the second case, it is impossible to know.

However, the show is called "Amateurs", so you can ask all sorts of questions: "Did your grandfather do the right thing when he died?", "Did your mother do the right thing in not giving birth to your older brother?" and any other absurdity. When I found out the name of the show, everything fell into place. You can rave about it, you can, you have to justify your title, let them rave on.

It is like to say to war heroes: "You should have given blood in vain, you should have all surrendered, now everyone would live in Germany and drive BMW". The janitor with whom he buried his dog said something similar to Georgy Yumatov (the actor who played one of the main characters of the film "Officers"):"It is a pity that Russians won in the war, not Germans. You've been fighting since you were young, and what have you got in return - you live like a dog!" and got a bullet. War veterans do not forgive such things.

khorosh:

It is like to say to war heroes: "You should have surrendered allyour blood in vain, now everyone would live in Germany and drive a BMW". Something similar was said to Georgy Yumatov (the actor who played one of the main characters of the film "Officers") by a janitor with whom he buried his dog:"It is a pity that Russians won in the war, not Germans. You've been fighting since you were young, and what have you got in return - you live like a dog!" and got a bullet. War veterans do not forgive such things.

We should not forget that according to official figures 16,744(sixteen thousand seven hundred and forty-four) of the 641,000 men spilled blood (were killed in action).

The remaining over 623,000 died as a result of starvation genocide!

We hallowedly honour the memory of both! But against the backdrop of this ratio, Rain's question takes on a very different meaning. It is clear what it means! To separate the deed of all 641 thousand dead from the crime of those who arranged the famine and gorged themselves at the expense of hundreds of thousands of dead:

On 9 December 1941, at the peak of the Leningrad famine, when rations were insufficient to sustain human life, party ... worker Nick. Andreevich Ribkovsky writes:
"I do not feel much need for food now.In the morning, pasta, or noodles, or porridge with butter and two glasses of sweet tea. In the afternoon, lunch - first soup or cabbage soup, second meat every day. Yesterday for example I had green soup with sour cream for the first meal and cutlet with noodles for the second, today you have noodle soup for the first meal and pork with stewed cabbage for the second. The quality of meals in the Smolny canteen is considerably better than in the canteens I used to eat in when I was idle and waiting.

leonid553:

"I don't feel much need to eat now. In the morning breakfast is pasta or noodles or porridge with butter and two glasses of sweet tea. In the afternoon, lunch - first soup or cabbage soup, second meat every day. Yesterday for example I had green soup with sour cream for the first meal and cutlet with noodles for the second, today you have noodle soup for the first meal and pork with stewed cabbage for the second. The quality of the lunches in the Smolny canteen is considerably better than in the canteens I used to eat in when I was idle and waiting.

Progress was evident. Now at least the usual cutlets, vermicelli, cabbage soup.

leonid553:

It should not be forgotten that 16,744(sixteen thousand seven hundred and forty-four) of the 641,000 people spilled blood (were killed in battle) according to official figures.

The remaining over 623,000 died as a result of starvation genocide!

We hallowedly honour the memory of both! But against the backdrop of this ratio, Rain's question takes on a very different meaning. It is clear what it means! To separate the deed of all 641 thousand dead from the crime of those who arranged the famine and gorged themselves at the expense of hundreds of thousands of dead:

On 9 December 1941, at the peak of the Leningrad famine, when rations were insufficient to sustain human life, party ... worker Nick. Andreevich Ribkovsky writes:
"I do not feel much need for food now.In the morning, pasta, or noodles, or porridge with butter and two glasses of sweet tea. In the afternoon, lunch - first soup or cabbage soup, second meat every day. Yesterday for example I had green soup with sour cream for the first meal and cutlet with noodles for the second, today you have noodle soup for the first meal and pork with stewed cabbage for the second. The quality of the lunches in the Smolny canteen is considerably better than in the canteens I used to eat in when I was idle and waiting.

And another month later - the same bastard Ribkowsky writes:

leonid553:

Particularly impressive at the link is the very first post of the article (I quote just a couple of paragraphs):

"Every day people died of starvation in the besieged Leningrad by the thousands. And for the communist nomenklatura there were sanatoria:
"The food here is as if in peacetime in a good rest home: varied, tasty, high quality, delicious. Every day there was meat - lamb, ham, chicken, goose, turkey, sausage; fish - bream, herring, smelt, both fried and boiled and flooded. Caviar, cured fish, cheese, cakes, cocoa, coffee, tea, three hundred grams of white bread and the same amount of black bread a day, thirty grams of butter and to all this fifty grams of grape wine, good port for lunch and supper.

At 125 grams of bread per day per person for the vast majority of the population