Interesting and humorous - page 147

Integer:

... The ruling hand had to be in place to prevent total chaos. It was impossible to provide good food for everyone......

It is not possible to provide them all ..... This is why it was provided like this:

Hundreds of ordinary people - 125 grams a day.

And to one party bastard idler at their expense(I quote again): Every day meat - lamb, ham, chicken, goose... sausage, fish - bream, herring, smelt, both fried and boiled, and poured. Caviar, cured fish, cheese, pastries and the same quantity of black bread for the day, thirty grams of butter and to all this fifty grams of grape wine, good port for lunch and supper... I and two other comrades get an extra breakfast, between breakfast and supper: a couple of sandwiches or a bun and a glass of sweet tea."

----------------------

leonid553:

It is not possible to provide them all ..... This is why it was provided like this:

Hundreds of ordinary people - 125 grams a day.

And to one party slacker at their expense (I quote again): Every day meat - lamb, ham, chicken, goose... sausage, fish - bream, herring, smelt, both fried and boiled, and jellied. Caviar, cured fish, cheese, cakes and the same amount of black bread for the day, thirty grams of butter and to all this fifty grams of grape wine, good port for lunch and supper... I and two other comrades get an extra breakfast, between breakfast and lunch: a couple of sandwiches or a bun and a glass of sweet tea.

Oh, no. Just a full, normal diet.

Notice:

A long long list and: 'as much black bread for the day, thirty grams of butter'. А? Where's the logic in that?

There's also the extra breakfast. Think about it - where would a healthy adult man want to put this extra breakfast?

Well, yes - one slacker partisan parastatal was greedily gorging himself on several dozen ordinary siege survivors!

That's the kind of "veteran" memory one gets.

You must have been laughing yourself for a long time! It's hard to argue with the obvious.

------------------------------------

"B. Kapranov : "Military ranks and militia, workers of military registration and enlistment offices and others, who can get everything they need from special shops. One of the cleaners was also lucky enough to get a glimpse of the banquet hall in Smolny itself - she was invited there "for service". She was envied, but returned in tears - no one had fed her, "and there was nothing on the tables".

Oh yes! I was also shocked when I found out how they feed the officers in the officers' mess and us enlisted men... What a fucking injustice!

Well, yes, of course:

on the one hand - 125 grams of bread a day.

On the other - "every day meat - lamb, ham, chicken, goose... sausage, fish - bream, herring, smelt, both fried and boiled and inundated. Caviar, cured fish, cheese, pastries and the same quantity of black bread for the day, thirty grams of butter and to all this fifty grams of grape wine, good port for lunch and supper..."

----------------

According to modest official estimates over 641,000 people died of starvation in the besieged city.

"But in the government canteen in Smolny, where my mother worked, there was absolutely everything, like in Kremlin, without any restrictions. Fruit, vegetables, caviar, cakes. Milk, eggs and sour cream were delivered from a subsidiary farm in the Vsevolozhsky District near Melnichnaya Ruche. The bakery baked various cakes and buns. The pastry was so soft that you could bend a loaf and it would unbend itself. Everything was stored in the pantry. Storekeeper Solovyov was in charge of this economy. He looked like Kalinin - with a beard.

The soldiers guarding the Smolny were hungry. Usually two Red Army men and an officer were on duty in the kitchen. I would give them the rest of the soup, scraped up. " (с)

============================

"All this exotic fruit, noble wines on white tablecloths - pure fiction. And apparently we should not attribute unnecessary sins to Zhdanov - he had plenty of his own...".

© Beria

Here -http://wiki.istmat.info/миф:обжирающийся_жданов

Speaking of birds, has everyone here who washes Stalin's bones forgotten about Beria?

Integer:
Oh yes! I was also taken aback when I found out how the pilots are fed in the officers' mess and how we are conscripted... What a fucking injustice!

Oh, he was malnourished, poor guy... You're comparing yourself to the blockade survivors.
You were fed there, maybe not as tasty as you liked, but enough for a normal life and for fulfilling a combat (or even not so combat) mission.
And 8g you were only light from "punching through the plywood" by your grandfathers, unlike a pilot who has to endure it regularly without passing out right in the cockpit.

When our Soviet military was training pilots from Vietnam, they had completely different indicators than their Soviet counterparts. It turned out that the rice cakes they ate three times a day were not as caloric as regular Russian bread. They changed their diet and everything fell into place.

Did you want a chocolate? Well, you can now, can't you? ;)

moskitman:

Oh, you were malnourished, poor man... You're comparing yourself to the blockade survivors.
You were fed there, maybe not as tasty as you would like, but enough for a normal life and for fulfilling a combat (or not so combat =) mission.
And 8g you were only light from "punching through the plywood" by your grandfathers, unlike a pilot who has to endure it regularly without passing out right in the cockpit.

When our Soviet military was training pilots from Vietnam, they had completely different indicators than their Soviet counterparts. It turned out that the rice cakes they ate three times a day were not as caloric as regular Russian bread. They changed their diet and everything fell into place.

Did you want a chocolate? Well, you can now, can't you? ;)

What, officer, you couldn't get enough of a tasty meal for the common soldier? And we tried... sweeping the beachhead.

Injustice and inequality have always been an important part of history, especially the history of Russia, and how many people died under Peter, and before that too, it seems that oppression and injustice is such an important element of social dynamics and development, it is the main "spiritual bond" - but it is broadcast not openly but indirectly in kitchens and forums