FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 208

-DEN-:

Have you opened orders?

If not, then this is waiting for you..............

Evgen157:

In 1 hour and 15 minutes. Benya will take up the microphone )))) Looks like table wiping....))) Judging by the movement on 180pp the table was very dirty.... I wonder how much Benya will make the dollar happy ? )))

I think he's got a mouthpiece. See how the eu went.

I had a bad day, i was busy not trading, i think people are catching a lot of suckers today :(

Notre Dame got into the buy. Well done.

I wonder if the waves are still there.

Exactly 23 phiba, we're going to bounce back a bit https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page191

Bicus:

Notreday is well into the bye. Well done.

I wonder if the waves are still there.

Closed the buy at 4290... In line with that.

Now the fence. We have to deal with this surge.

Rally, rally...:-)

Now the road has opened to 1.4550, where the bears may take the initiative. Or the bulls might push out to 1.4600.

First swallow ))))) Jena is starting to run out of steam ))))

Has anyone seen this on fractals in all their MT4 time???

The US Dollar has fallen to a low of 78.33 against the Japanese Yen, to mid-March levels, but some observers nevertheless do not expect intervention /presumably unilateral/ from the Japanese authorities to stop the Yen rising. This is because "even though the yen is appreciating, the Nikkei index is trading steadily and we do not foresee any adverse effects from a stronger yen," says Citi's Osamu Takashima. The yen is also rising against the dollar, but is relatively weak against the euro and other currencies. "The fall in the dollar/yen pair is caused by US factors, not Japanese ones," says Takashima. - That's why it's hard for the finance ministry to decide to intervene."