FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 201

s_aullma:
Negative news have won back the yen. And so wanted to go up a bit more. ((

up to 1,424 not higher.... and that's if it is....

I sold down 80 pips

and then we will see, it will be possible to buy on a pullback +- not far...

Listen to the news )))) They will tell you popularly why it happened )))) They've even begun to tell you )))) I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about ))))

artikul:
Listen to the news )))) They will tell you popularly why it happened )))) They've even begun to tell you )))) I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about ))))
as Bill Williams wrote: the market is chaos, but of a higher order.... you have to feel it and understand it..... but there's damn well logic in it after all))))

artikul:

They went up on the bubbles and came back down on the same bubbles :-)

Forte, is H4 confirmed now??? =))

artikul:
Now you will be told for those who do not understand why the fall happened, and those who are able to analyze current events in the world of FA, he is always aware of and reacts in time.

21april:

Up on the bubbles, down on the bubbles:-)
yep, poooooook so got it))))

Noterday:
Forte, is H4 confirmed now??? =))
Yep, on the fall confirmed))))

margaret:
Now the story will be told for those who do not understand why the crash happened, but those who are able to analyse events in the FA world are always aware and react in time.

Macroeconomics is not something my brain can handle ))))

seolink74:

My $40 will be on your conscience :))

how much already?

;)