FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 203

IgorM:

yep, and if we also look at episode #4, we'll see 1.50, that's one bad thing - when?

on the subject, i think there is a shakeout of passengers going north, it's too early for north, but i think we will see 1.50 next month

not sure next.... but if the shit happens in the states with the repayments of the obligations and when the euro gets over the selective default on Greece (that will show evident or apparent benefit, but what difference does it make) then the eu after a long wait (I think the corridor is 2 months down) will go up, or may go flying uzboz....

and again there will be a lot of forecasts - parity!!!! 1.6-1.7!!! who's going where))))

rigc:
Not for sure next.... but if the shit happens in the states with the repayments of the obligations and when the euro gets over the selective default on Greece (which will show evident or apparent benefit, but who cares), then the eu after a long (i think two months in a band below) wait will crawl up, or maybe it will fly... ugh ....

I'm sorry, but that's all I can say - what a mess you've got in your head! Are you an economic analyst? Are you serious about banking? - If so, please forgive me, I will study your posts carefully.

chepikds:
Time to share)))
Shit!!! (roasting meat - running back and forth), but what's the give already!!!?

to the butterfly forecast https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page195

Orange butterfly is confirmed by strong breakdown of 1.415 on H4 (all candle bodies are lower), we wait.

then sell bet with target 1.3950 and there, below - reversal (and possibly continuation of blue butterfly target, 1.43...)

Yeah.

The 3rd wave on H4 turned out to be kind of flimsy.

Tantrik:
Shit! (roasting meat - running back and forth),...

Beef or veal?

)))

Current view

RekkeR:

Beef or veal?

probably venison ))))

Noterday:

Current opinion

I'm still embarrassed to ask you, do you trade on your forecasts?

As long as it's not a Moosehead ;)))

xrust:
as long as it's not a moose ;)))
brother-in-law is a hunter! (so moose is great meat!)