FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 204

IgorM:

probably venison ))))

Still hesitant to ask you, do you trade on your forecasts?

Well there are warrants in the screenshots ))))

May I use the word "you"?

Noterday:

Well the screenshots show the orders ))))

Can we be on a first-name basis?

OK, I'll ask you straight out - do you trade on the real?

Yeah. If you mean profitability. I'm not a millionaire =)

About 60/40.

IgorM:

I'm sorry, but that's all I can say - what a mess you've got in your head! Are you an economic analyst? Are you serious about banking? - If so, please forgive me, I will study your posts carefully.

this is just my opinion.... the market lives by its own laws, and the news just confirms these legitimate movements....

i have not made much money, so there is no need to view me as a guru....

it's up to you to read it or not)))

With this week i've put some money in my account and i'm trading my forex with 50% risk, my current state shows tripling of my deposit since the beginning of the week...

but on pamm i have fucking drawdown ))))) here is the "analyst" )))))

although the drawdown started a long time ago due to ill-conceived and crippled TS, now i'm slowly pulling it out, but it's far from +))))

On the M5 it looks like the momentum is over....

Noterday:

Yeah. If you mean profitability. I'm not a millionaire =)

About 60/40.

I was hoping you would at least have better results, but it seems that at least one true piece of forex information is that MM is primary and what forex trading system you use is not important.

rigc:
I'm sorry if I touched you, but my point is that you have to stick to one thing - either news (analytics) or charts, and those who try to mix analytics and TA - are self-deception, constantly trying to prove (mostly to themselves) that the news work, or TA

IgorM:
sps, I was hoping you would at least have better results, but apparently at least one true piece of information about forex - MM comes first, and which TS to use is not important
I partly agree. But I'm still in search of more or less adequate MM.

I'll put the buy in the CU. At 1.4140 a sellstop.

As the alternative is still to move to 1.4330

Noterday:

I'll put the buy in the CU. At 1.4140 a sellstop.

As the alternative is still to move to 1.4330

Driving :-) 1.4100 - 1.4370 ( Such a guitar solo :-)) *Consolidated

Anyone else interested in buying the yen? )))