FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 183

sammi61:

Do you think we can buy EURNZD on the market

When the market is in such a mess with the major currencies, metals and exotics are the "safe haven" worth investing in. While Dimka was chasing elks, I invested in the NZNZD and Gold, and I gave the go-ahead for Gold several times last week. Those who invested in gold and silver in particular are now on the horse and not on the moose...

Z.I. In chiff you can try to jump in, now just finishing correction, in gold correction you can enter with a small loss, until 2 August you can play these currencies...

DragonSL:
Margaret, what are the official arguments against raising the debt ceiling or abolishing it altogether? You don't even have to turn on the machine now -- just punch in a few trillions on your computer and that's it, because their Tredgeries are denominated in US currency...

>

Which way to go, comrades? ))) South, or shall we turn north?

DragonSL:

This is not a bottom - these are tits, Evra is lying on her back and ready to give herself to anyone tomorrow, as long as the debts are paid )))

All that remains is to add head and shoulders ))))

Thank you! That's funny!

who knows when the US vote is there?

Maybe someone would be interested...

margaret:

Tuesday, 19 July. Greece owes €900m in debt repayments.

Wednesday, July 20. Greece has to repay €1.5 billion in debt.

Friday, July 22. Greece has to repay €1.6 billion in debt.

more on friday ???

DragonSL:

This is not a bottom - these are tits, Evra is lying on her back and ready to give herself to anyone tomorrow as long as they pay their debts ))))

All that is left is a head and shoulders )))

Well, it is poetic. Anyway, now it looks more like a regular double bottom, I think it might go up again tomorrow.

I wonder what the odds are on the betting odds for this event?

Where has the market gone?