FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 187

DragonSL:

Have you seen this Ecuador on a map? It has never been a monopoly in this market.

This is not about Ecuador. The real monopolists just need to motivate the public and find a scapegoat to raise prices. That is what Ecuador has become.

A night of work and this is what we got )))))

rensbit:
A night of work and this is what came out )))))

What do you mean by indicator?

It looks like it's trending along the Andrews' Pitchfork midline, but the start is not from a fractal, but from... from an entry/break/intersection point of the MA5?

1 minute of work! :-)

93408:

What do you mean by indicator?

Looks like it's trending along the Andrews' Pitchfork midline, but the start is not from a fractal, but from... from the entry/break/combination point of the MA5?

It's a mash-up, and no redraw (except for the current bar)

21april:

I know how to use the sigzag too )))))

sergeev:

This is not about Ecuador. The real monopolists just need to motivate the public and find a scapegoat to raise prices. That's what Ecuador has become.

That's what I mean ;-)

Brazil is having a bad harvest - the world is overharvesting, but Ecuador ("the smartest") is revising prices because it's easy to bribe a pocket state like that - it will "revise prices" 360 times a year)))

Just to see the higher level waves, but it looks like it's not just for that )))))

rensbit:
Just to see the higher level waves, but it looks like it's not just for that )))))

So, I guess I should let people test their fruit of a sleepless night ;)

rensbit:
A night of work and this is what we got )))))

Entry for how long? What's the take?

21april:

Is it like the "men" jokes?