FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 179

margaret:
Obama has given Congress until 22 July to decide on raising the debt ceiling. If they delay, there simply might not be enough time to sign and pass the bill before August 2. Friday could thus be a decisive day for the dollar - will it retain its fans and the States its rating? Incidentally, one of the independent rating agencies, Egan-Jones, has already moved the US to AA+, as the country does not deserve the top rating even if the ceiling problems are resolved. The point is that the debt is too high and the limit change is more of a "cosmetic" operation.
This is very interesting...

Where the euro is aiming

The Euro/Dollar has already touched $1.4180, which is a 61.8% retracement of the decline from $1.4282 to $1.4014. A clean break of this level will threaten the next resistance at $1.4200/10, above which stops are placed. At $1.4219 passes the 76.4% Fibonacci level. From here, the price could rise to $1.4250 and further to $1.4280/85.

Nevertheless, despite the currency's attempts to rise, the outlook for the currency looks bearish at the moment.
Thus, Slobodan Drvenica, an analyst at Windsor Brokers, believes that the longer-term outlook for the pair remains negative. "The fact that the pair has been trading below 1.4100 lately increases its chances of another decline to 1.4000, from where the price could go even lower, to 1.3950 and 1.3836," he believes.

Analysts at Brown Brothers Harriman also note that while in the short term the euro may be favourably affected by the outcome of the EU summit, which will reduce the level of overall uncertainty in the market, yet overall political problems will put pressure on the single currency.

Well, the euras are going!!!! Yesterday 4 elks to buy, then a elk to sell, and today I'm afraid to enter the market!!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, the euras are going!!!! Yesterday 4 elks to buy, then a elk to sell, and today I'm afraid to enter the market!!!!
I've been using locking instead of sucking for a long time now.

Dimka-novitsek:

Nerves, maybe not enough experience? Try meditation https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Медитация:-)

Dimka-novitsek:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134379/page145, rest your eyes.

Two bars on the Aussie and two on the Euro Pound have not covered half of the losses yet (and they are almost a week old), the sell on the Yen is also from that Thursday and is close to 0. Not even since Wednesday.

Kolivi:
I have been using locking instead of elbows for a long time

Go to the footy branch for a brainwashing:)) (they'll give you a shot there too...)

Thank you!!!

Tantrik:

New Zealander 19.07 at least.

Do you think EURNZD can be bought on the market