FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 173

It's an interesting indicator. I like it. And in general the upper fractal has formed on the daily and weekly. so it's going downwards for now. The key question is where the market inflection will be. I would not short below 1.38**, because the bulls may seize the initiative.

Kolivi:
This is not what your indicator shows, H4 is low and then suddenly up to 1.45 and H1 is down to 1.40 today )))))) Who to believe?
believe the first few bars ) what happens after that - the market will correct it :)

On 5 July, Denmark was the first EU country to resume border and customs controls on its borders with Germany and Sweden. On this wave, some German officials are trying to do the same on their border with Poland

all this is good for the eu..... apparently soon (early august) the states will announce a partial default and then the pair will update the hai....

and the Jews will be smart enough to support the madness of the states and bomb Iran, and they will bomb Israel and the US bases and ships in the gulf with nukes or at least dirty weapons.... Now that would be a collapse....

rigc:

On 5 July, Denmark was the first EU country to resume border and customs controls on its borders with Germany and Sweden. On this wave, some German officials are trying to do the same on their border with Poland

all this is good for the eu..... apparently soon (early august) the states will announce a partial default and then the pair will update the hai....

and the Jews will be smart enough to support the madness of the states and bomb Iran, and they will bomb Israel and the US bases and ships in the gulf with nukes or at least dirty weapons.... Now that would be a collapse....

It is unlikely that the introduction of border controls has an impact on the euro exchange rate. Moreover, Denmark has introduced selective controls, not blanket ones. What does it mean? The police are only increasing the number of checks on trains and motorways. There is no talk of searching and controlling everyone entering Danish territory. German officials are talking about introducing controls, but not with Poland and the Czech Republic as such, but to limit the flow of refugees from North Africa, to whom Italy grants Schengen visas for 90 days.

rigc:

The first reaction to a default should be a sharp strengthening of the dollar, with everyone selling bonds, stocks and other dollar assets, so the demand for the currency would be huge. And then of course there should be a drop of the dollar. I think it will be like the yen after the earthquake. But we will know tomorrow when Congress votes.

What will Congress vote on tomorrow?

trinitron:
What will Congress vote on tomorrow?
To increase the size of the US national debt.

clearly a decision will be made that will push the pair down....

s_aullma:
On increasing the size of the US national debt.
Okay, thank you. When's the congressional meeting? Cause I didn't see it on the economic calendar. I only found Canada for tomorrow night.

By the way, the congress meeting is not tomorrow but on 2 August