FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 188

Euroball continues...

Margaret, can you please tell me when the results of the Greek meeting will be in, tomorrow at what time?

93408:

So, I guess we should let the people test their fruit of a sleepless night ;)
It's too early for now, the indyuke has some glitches on weeks and months. I will fix it later, my head is already not working )))))

NikT_58:

Entry for how long? What's the take?
I would like to place my trade not by the indicator but by the waves. Targets - 1.54 (VERY approximate yet)

rensbit:
It's early days yet, the indie is having glitches in weeks and months. I will fix it later, now my head is not good )))))

The deals were opened not by the indicator but by the waves. Targets - 1.54 (VERY approximate yet)

THANKS

Fuck the Euro ))))) Fleet channel is completely wildly wide ))))

rensbit:
It's early days yet, the indie is having glitches in weeks and months. I will fix it later, now my head is not good )))))

The deals were opened not by the indicator but by the waves. Targets - 1.54 (VERY approximate yet)

Targets are good....Question: What's the upside? Bubbles (news-rumours),thehanalysis, or others, maybe all together? :-)

artikul:

Fuck the Euro ))))) Fleet channel is completely wildly wide ))))

It's a habit. You're even smoking in your avatar ;)

21april:

Targets are good....Question: What's the upside? Bubbles(news-rumour),thechanalysis, or others, maybe all together? :-)
Forecast on waves. On the 12th it said that they were turning around (it is on the square 9), on the 12th it touched the first wave (the rule of no crossover between the fourth and the first wave worked), in the rise from the 12th to the 14th there are five waves (I found it).
BUT I COULD BE WRONG !

93408:

Habit is such a thing. You're even smoking on your avatar ;))

So it will bob up and down like a Marquette boat from news to news until it gets a kick in the teeth ))))

Can anyone give a prediction on the pound? Where will it go?

s_aullma:
Can anyone give a prediction on the pound? Where will it go?

Downwards for a day already)))) So the nearest target is 1.6046)))) Then it will rebound)))