FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 246

OnGoing:

The Aussie has gone up quite rapidly. What's that about?)

Probably paired with gold...

All good )))) Honestly worked out the reversal level and will follow the euro ))))

artikul:

My TS made forecasts for 8 dollar pairs yesterday ))))) The last one was Canada))) Thus, I may suppose, that today is a reversal day and on the daily chart we will see doji, stars, wolves and hammers)))

Moreover, the doji shapes, which have stars, which have hammers and which have wolves - it all depends on the participant's DTs ;))))

artikul:

All good )))) Honestly worked out the reversal level and will follow the euro ))))

Where's the euve going?))

OnGoing:
Where's the euro going?))

Mine is down, what's yours? )))

artikul:

Mine is down, what's yours? )))
On the daily, it has somehow suspiciously jumped up over the channel line, so I don't even know what to say yet)

OnGoing:
On the daily chart it has somehow suspiciously jumped above the channel line, so I don't even know what to say yet)

Is it the first breakout? ))) In books it is often written that the first breakthroughs are usually false ))))

artikul:

And this is the first penetration? ))) It is often written in books that first penetrations are usually false ))))
By the way, it's already the second one) The first one was observed on the previous apex)

21april:

Oh, you will probably praise TeleTrade (Ukraine)? :-) What brokerage company do you have?

I have a normal one, it does not disappear at the most interesting moments.

Do you think the New Zealand pair will turn down???

I just bought the franc dollar, now I'm thinking about the new zealand...

zelma:

Do you think the New Zealand pair will turn down???

I just bought the franc dollar, now I'm thinking about the new zealand...

I have the same opinion ))))