FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 178

So far I see a downward channel on the euro, which still needs to be confirmed by a few candles on the right.

What a leap. Are we going to fall after it or keep going upwards?

s_aullma:
What a leap. Are we going to fall after it or keep going upwards?
We have the euro news in 2 hours, I think it will correct the current situation.

On the eu, we go down (on the next one-hour candle).

The Euro/USD looks like this: The Euro is in a three-month low channel and in the past 2 weeks an even steeper low trend line has been formed, so we have reasons to think that the decline will continue. However, there is of course probability for breakdown of the descending trendlines and northward movement. All my assumptions about the price movement are shown in the screenshots. P.S. By the way, there is a breakdown of the tenkan-sen in the Ishimoku, so I do not exclude the northward movement up to the cloud:

Obama has given Congress until 22 July to decide on raising the debt ceiling. If they delay, there simply might not be enough time to sign and pass the bill before August 2. Friday could thus be a decisive day for the dollar - will it retain its fans and the States its rating? Incidentally, one of the independent rating agencies, Egan-Jones, has already moved the US to AA+, as the country does not deserve the top rating even if the ceiling problems are resolved. The point is that the debt is too high and the limit change is more of a "cosmetic" operation.

Thank you, Margarita!

Tantrik:

Dollar/Franc 19.07.(last drop - like a rubber band stretched) Can't keep all the dough in one currency is about the franc. Target remains the same at 0.8950 (longer road)

I think that this pair (usd/chf) may bounce from the channel and go back down.

andreika:

I think this pair (usd/chf) will manage to break off from the channel and go back down again. I'm not going to argue!
The lower, the farther from 8950! (this time it's a sure thing: 3 buy signals)

Tantrik:
the lower, the further away from 8950! (this time it's a sure thing already 3 signals to buy)

I wish. We're stuck at 0.85.