Searching for market patterns - page 91

Tantrik:

n unpredictable.
Isn't Francus supposed to be?

Tantrik:

Not predictable at all, predictable the other :)))

Let's not forget that we live in fun times.

sever31:

There, the second pattern has already been detected, which corresponds to the subject matter.

I should bring Mishek under the third pattern, you must agree he has been predictable lately.

What about the neck?

Well there's no pattern, only this one I know -

1 3 says the candles are going ...

2 terminal starts working on Monday, finishes on Friday

3 if five terminals go to buy, then the sixth will go there too.................. this is still the main))

trol222:
We're working on the material so we don't have to go to the front desk with our asses out ..... By the way, you could try to sell on the eu...

I mean, you know, why the kitchen?!

People here are actively using the term without understanding its etymology at all. (Peter, am I confused again?)

tara:

So you know: why the kitchen?!

People here are actively using the term without understanding its etymology at all. (Peter, am I confused again?)

Peter is asleep.

paukas:
Like fucking Francis?

A hundred quid!

paukas:
A pattern is when you earn it. And when you don't, it's bullshit, not a pattern.

Why are you so fixated on "earning"... Can't you have a pattern without "earn it"? This is already a manifestation of some kind of mania...

:D)))

tara:

So you know: why the kitchen?!

Not with three years of parochial schooling... don't punch us in the face.

avtomat:

Why are you so fixated on "earning"... Can't you have a pattern without "earn it"? This is already a manifestation of some kind of mania...

:D)))

Why not, it happens. They say that 95% of them do.