Searching for market patterns - page 98

22333222 the man seems to be in the wrong forum, he should be in the forum of video lovers - every comment is a video

trol222:
22333222 The man seems to be in the wrong forum, he should be in the forum of video lovers - every comment is a video
No, no. Always in the top ten.

Mischek:
No, no. Always in the top ten.
Another clone... I guess.

Here is my observation of a possible pattern: hourly, four-hour chart, look at the shadows of candles, if one of the shadows is clearly out of proportion to the candle, as such, ie, long, then enter at the opening of the next, in the opposite direction.

P.S. read, confused and somewhat incomprehensible.

sever31:

Here is my observation: Hourly, four-hour chart, watch the shadows of the candles, if one of the shadows is clearly out of proportion to the candle, as such, ie, long, then enter at the opening of the next, in the opposite direction.

P.S. read, confused and somewhat incomprehensible.

It's not about the values themselves... It's about cyclicality and the areas where this cyclicality is manifested in all cluster components

trol222:
It's not about the values themselves... It's about cyclicality and the areas where this cyclicality occurs in all cluster components
I don't know what it's about. It's page 98...

sever31:
I don't know what it's about. It's like page 98...
There's 90 pages of flooding - the crowd ran and leaked..... you can selectively read the posts, mine are better via the profile, but they are also scattered from 8-98.... pages and onwards

trol222:
There's 90 pages of flub - the crowd ran corrupted and merged..... selectively you can read the posts, mine are better via the profile
Valery, I have to ask you not to write in this thread anymore. The topic of your posts suggests a separate branch. Open it and develop your thought there.

granit77:
Valery, I have to ask you not to write in this thread anymore. The subject matter of your posts suggests a separate thread. Open one and develop your thought there.
Yes, Valeri, under the roof of the moderators, it might be a good topic thread.

I'm thinking already..... but ...... besides me there are very specific posts far off the topic even trade ..... nevertheless continue to speak out for so many pages am I being extreme? or on someone else's tip?
Reason: