Searching for market patterns - page 94

moskitman:
Please tell me who can:
it's not the first 24 hours I've seen a course reversal at 21:00 terminal time - is this a pattern?

It depends on where the terminal is ...

tara:

It depends on where the terminal is ...

The time in the terminal is an hour behind the Moscow time, i.e. now, for example, 23:38

moskitman:

The time in the terminal is an hour behind the Moscow time, i.e. now, for example, 23:38

Peter is already resting.

ULAD:

Peter is already resting.

Svinozavr:
))) I have an acquaintance. A very beautiful girl. Blonde. A couple of years ago she stupidly bought shares in Sberbank. If my memory does not lie - for 115 roubles. And with terrible commissions. Sold it for 180. Built a dacha.

A normal dacha 30 kilometres from the MKAD (not to be confused with the MAKD) weighs in at about five lakhs...

Is anyone here willing to risk 10,000,000 rur with a final yield of 2.33% per month to have a dacha....?

Peter, what is your return on trading activity per month on risky capital?

Judging by the examples shown to the public on the 3rd and 4th of October, you don't make it to blonde.... ((

OnGoing:

And identify yourself?

lasso:

A normal dacha 30 km from the MKAD (not to be confused with the MAKD) weighs five lakhs...

Is anyone here willing to risk 10,000,000 rur with a final yield of 2.33% per month to have a dacha....?

Peter, what is your return on trading activity per month on risky capital, based on the examples shown to the public on the 3rd and 4th of October?

Vitaly: Well, you're pushing your luck: have a dacha.

Quote: what's your monthly return on risk capital on trading activities

Well, how can I tell you ...

tara:

Vitaly: You're really pushing the envelope: have a dacha.

Quote: and what is your return on trading activity per month on risk capital

Well, how can I tell you...

Petr?

I don't recognize you in your make-up... )

lasso:

Peter?

I don't recognise you in your make-up... )

That's the scary one I am. The name's Lekha. I'm flying.

tara:

And identify yourself?
I wasn't there yesterday... Nor was I here today... I'm not here...
Reason: