Searching for market patterns - page 65

Not my day - some kind of pipsqueak. I'll look at it from the outside.

I just don't know. Perhaps, horrified, Europe will bounce back. I don't know. Maybe it will.

You know, sometimes it's better to smoke in the corner. I'm all locked up - in the cache.

Svinozavr:

I just don't know. Perhaps, horrified, Europe will bounce back. I don't know. Maybe it will.

You know, sometimes it's better to smoke in the corner. I've got everything locked up - in my cache.

+1

The overall context is the same. Squeaky. I'm still short on bonds. Yields - ha! There is such a yield! )))

In short, it's not a well-considered move, but... I think I'll take a short in the Euro medium term. Look, it's still moving. We're in the consolidation zone now. Next, it's either lower, which is good for us ghouls, or - it will be seen. We can jump out. But don't be fanatical about the pose. It's a pose - whatever you say, that's how it will be.

Svinozavr:

No. I think I will...

You don't have to, really... Am I right in assuming you've crossed ATR with muving?

Svinozavr:
Answer first - why do you ask?

If it's not fully formalised, there's not much point in discussing it on the gut.

Svinozavr:
In short, it's not a well-considered move, but... I think I'll take a short in the mid-term on the Euro. Look, the movement continues. In the consolidation zone now. Further down, which is good for us ghouls, or - it will be seen. We can jump out. But don't be fanatical about the pose. It's a pose - whatever you say, that's how it will be.

a gut feeling? :)

Svinozavr:
In short, it's not a well-considered move, but... I think I'll take a short in the Euro medium term. Look, it's still moving. We're in the consolidation zone now. Further down, which is good for us ghouls, or - it will be seen. We can jump out. But don't be fanatical about the pose. It's a pose - whatever you say, that's how it will be.

I finally got you. Isn't that the Russian word for prognosis?

There are bells ringing...

Mischek:

Finally, there you have it. And this is not called the word Prediction in the Russian language?
It's called Avos. Which I have publicly admitted to. You can shove the prediction up your beaker.
Reason: