Searching for market patterns - page 63

Avals:

highlighted before your message about the close

i.e. in this case two candles (highlighted in red), or the fact that they go in a row without the green between them canceled the up signal? Does the content also form similar candles?

Are you colour-blind? Can't you tell red from green? (c)

Svinozavr:

For today - I'll be online by trade, tomorrow - sorry, the attention to my humble self is straining.

Up to 1.34(approximately) we can pivot lightly today...

paukas:
Are you colour-blind? Can't you tell red from green? (c)

cross please let us about the green arrow))) (с)

The internet is full of such red and green squares (arrows, circles), or am I wrong? But they don't help much, they lie a lot.

Avals:

Probably, the reason is not because you have breakeven(the market doesn't know it : )), but because the entry was at some level, that its crossing in the opposite direction gives an opposite signal. There has to be an exit signal, not on the basis of MM, right?
The market does not know (about my demo lot and goes into profit), the entry was at yesterday's low - the goal is to close the gap and the correction of the USD index.
the bounce was from the H1 trend! - I think it will break and close the gap. There is no signal to sell. Good Luck!

Avals:

highlighted before your message about the close

i.e. in this case two candles (highlighted in red), or the fact that they go in a row without the green between them canceled the up signal? Does the content form similar candles too?

One pill is enough. I just had the forum hanging. Oh, and with the lag - is that not how you trade? )))

Yes, the context may be set by literally one candle. What is strange about it? It started, so it started...

According to the indicator (worth publishing - do you think? the dumbest inductor hasn't written yet...))) - evaluates TR bar relative to the 21 bar MA on them. Dumb and tasteful - dumb and tasteful, but it works.

Svinozavr:

...the TR bar is evaluated relative to the 21 bar MA on them...

Might be interesting to spin. Do it!) If you don't mind.

OnGoing:
It might be interesting to spin it. Bring it on!) If you don't mind.
I don't mind. I'm just too lazy to comb it. There's a lot of unbrushed ponytails...

Svinozavr:
It's not pathetic. Just too lazy to comb it. There's so many unbrushed ponytails...
Well, forgive the maestro.)

Took it long again on the e/d. If anyone is interested.
Reason: