Searching for market patterns - page 62

paukas:
You can see that it is more expensive to buy before 3605.

put it at breakeven. There is always entry (exit is more difficult)

Avals:

That's what I'm trying to understand your logic. In the picture in red is the section between your two messages where you decided to cover the long

What is the reason for the release? Setup?

to get off the + for the time being.

Tantrik:
dump for the time being in +

:) iron logic. +1 pips ok?

Avals:

:) iron logic. +1 pip will do?
Breakeven is +2.

Tantrik:
the breakeven was set at +2.

The reason is probably not because you have a breakeven (the market does not know that :)), but because the entry was at some level, that its crossing in the opposite direction gives the opposite signal. There should be an exit signal, not on the basis of MM, right?

Avals:

That's what I'm trying to understand your logic. In the picture, the section between your two messages, where you decided to go long, is highlighted in red.

What is the reason for the release? Setup?

No, the emergence of momentum on the minutes. How else can I show at the pace of forum members' perception what and why I am doing. If you continue with the picture, you can see there - strong momentum for a short. I didn't flip - very nervous situation - why take the risk? But - got out of the long.

Still in the cache, by the way. Not sure what to do. For today - I'll be online by trade, tomorrow - sorry, the attention to my humble self is straining.

Svinozavr:

No, the emergence of momentum in the minutes. How else can I show at the pace of forum members' perception what I am doing and why. If you continue with the picture, you can see there - strong momentum for a short. I didn't flip - very nervous situation - why take the risk? But - got out of the long.

Still in cash, by the way. I do not know what to do. For today - I'll stay online trading, tomorrow - sorry, it strains attention to my modest person.

Can you show in the picture where on the minutes you saw an impulse down, or at least what minute was it (21-28)?

Yes, of course, here:

Wow, the forum's constructive trading is killer!

highlighted before your message about the close

i.e. in this case two candles (highlighted in red), or the fact that they go in a row without the green between them canceled the up signal? Does the content form similar candles as well?

Reason: